Payback is a bitch

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the ultimate fall of Mr. Silvers. He has not only been the sole reason behind Lexi's detention but is also responsible for making every day of high school miserable to every teenager going to Northview high." Kyle said with a glint in his eyes. " Xavier, you're up man"

Xavier nodded and smirked " we shall be going to Mr. Silvers house and getting separated into groups. Each group has a task that they will execute and one person shall film the entire thing. We shall we using only 2 cars, Zander's and mine. The twins, Luke and Izzy go with zander while the rest follow me."

I nodded and we all got into the cars.

Soon we reached Mr.Silvers' house which looked horrible since it was painted with neon green and hot pink.

Eww.

"Alright! Everyone come here" Xavier pointed towards a tree and we huddled together under it.

"Alright, these are the teams - The twins, Luke and Andrew, Izzy and Zander and Lexi and I." He said and handed each of them a paper slip.

Wow, he was seriously prepared for this.

"Follow the tasks and meet me at this tree exactly in 20 mins. According to my sources, Mr.Silvers is going to return in 30 mins. Got it?"

Everyone nodded and ran off to different parts of the house. Xavier grabbed mine and we ran to the garage.

He zipped open his bag and pulled out many cans of spray paint. I smirked and he passed one of them to me.

"Please do the honours" Xavier said and I shook the bottle and smirked.

This was going to be really fun...

'PAYBACK IS A BITCH'

I laughed at what I wrote and we wrote a few more things which may or may not include some horrific curse words.

After we were done, we stood in front of it and took a selfie. I jumped on Xavier's back and he held me while I took the selfie with our masterpiece as the background.

Approximately 15 mins later we were back towards the tree and we waited patiently for Mr. Silvers.

"What about the CCTV cameras?" I asked.

"Ah! Don't worry about them, I got a few people to hack into all the cameras in this neighborhood" he said.

He had really thought this through!

Damn! I can't wait!

Xavier didn't tell me what was happening since he thought it would be funnier if I saw it happen without knowing about it.

Soon, Mr.Silvers'car came into our view and we all were jittery with excitement.

He parked the car in the driveway and opened the door frantically while gasping for air.

"Guess the fart bomb does work after all" Kyle Snickers behind me and I Chuckle. These guys planted a fart bomb in his car!

Must've been earlier at the school parking lot I think.

The passenger seat opens and a girl in a skimpy outfit gets off hastily and takes huge gulps of air.

She must've thought that Mr.Silvers farted! Haha take that!

He then sees our masterpiece and I could see him fuming.

He holds the girl's waist and guides her towards the door. He fumbles with the keys and finally manages to open the door to have ice cold water fall on them from a bucket and flour follows shortly.

I stifle my laugh and look at Xavier who is currently laughing at what was happening.

I smile at that, he is seriously so cute...

The girl yells while Mr.Silvers rushes in to get her a towel.

"Baby, come inside I'll help you get out of that dress" he says and I cringe.

Ugh! So creepy!

She giggles and follows him.

"And now for the climax" Xavier says and everyone smirks.

There's more?!

Another car pulls up in the driveway and I see a middle-aged woman get out and walk into the house.

It's quite for a while and I suddenly hear screaming and I yelp.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! How dare you cheat on me! I pay for everything including the treatment for your STD and you have to nerve to CHEAT on me?!"

I hold back a laugh and continue to look at the scene.

The middle aged woman storms out of the door and Mr.Silvers follows her while trying to cover his almost naked body with a blanket.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like! Come back, talk to me!" He yells amd follows her.

"Yeah! Let's talk in the fucking court, you asshole!" She yells and drives away.

"Is that his-"

"Soon to be ex- wife, yup" Xavier says and my jaw hangs open.

I don't feel guilty, he was cheating on her and she deserved to know..

He might have gotten away with it if it wasn't us..

"And that's how you take revenge" Mark says and winks at me. " And now, my dear folks, we run!" I grab Xavier and Izzy's hand we bolt from there.

We run to the car and I look at Xavier and he looks at me.

I let out a bark of laughter and Xavier's laughs too running next to me. The wind whips my face and I loved this feeling.

This is when I realise that I felt free, I felt alive. This was a feeling I had never felt before.

*** ***

We continue to laugh and we sit down in Xavier's car.

"So, how did you get the timing right?" I asked and Andrew said

"Well, we planted the fart bomb earlier in the evening and we knew he would get the girl tonight. Everyone except his wife knew that he cheats and we just put everything together"

"Wow, that's some serious coordination. Looks like you guys have done it before..."

I mean come on! Noone gets it so perfect for the first time...

"I mean, we do it for people who want revenge on a cheating partner and stuff but that's all" Xavier said and I nodded.

These guys do good stuff too...?

"That's seriously so cool" I said in awe and they chuckled.

*** ***
Hello!

This is just a filler chapter, the next one will be up soon. :)

Till then, take care and stay safe! ;)