Going back

Virgil POV: 

After Remus let go of my hand sat down and started to go deep in thought...

What would happen if went back? I mean, only Patton would care... they don't need me at all, all I do is cause anxiety so........I'm going back home

"Virgil? Virrrgiil??" Deceit was calling my name but I didn't care I suddenly got up and started to pack my things,no one will or can stop me not even Patton...

Deceits POV:

I tried calling Virgil but he just ignored me and then suddenly he got up and started packing and only one thing came to mind that I think me and Remus were both thinking, was Virgil coming back? As me and Remus were looking at each other with unreadable expressions we suddenly got pulled up.

"Hurry up you dorks" Virgil said as we were running towards the living room. I swear I thought I was dreaming so like any normal human I pinched myself, I wasn't dreaming. 

Now we were in the living room and vigil said as proudly and confident as he could have said it...

"I'm going back to being a dark side and none of you can or will change my mind"  he pulled me and Remus out of the door and we all three started to walk back to the dark mind palace...                 

best day ever ...

Sorry it's short and that I haven't been writing in a while but don't worry that will change; anyway bye sis!!      

                                               -Shyanne