Ben Davis Scenario ~ The Date

Choices on what to wear:

You walked to the restaurant you had agreed to go to, and once you opened the door, you saw Ben sitting at one of the tables in the back

You walked to the restaurant you had agreed to go to, and once you opened the door, you saw Ben sitting at one of the tables in the back. He saw you and his facial expression brightened. You smiled also, and made your way to the table he was sitting at.

Almost instantly, his eyes widened at you. "You look beautiful, (Y/N)!" He said enthusiastically. You rolled your eyes playfully and blushed. You sat down and giggled. "It's nothing.." you said, wrapping your hands around the glass of water in front of you. He grinned and stared at you. You stared back with a smile on your face and you both sat in awkward silence.

"What?" You giggled and he shook his head. "Nothing, I'm just happy to see you smiling... How d' ya feel right now?" He asked, his heavy country accent brightening your mood even more.

"H-Honestly, I feel pretty happy..." I said, loving the feeling of happiness course through me. But... it ended quickly.

Travis, my ex, and worst enemy, also the guy who started the photo issue, decided to waltz into the restaurant and ruin everything. He Made a scene. Screaming, yelling, knocking things over...

You started to cry, and Ben had enough with it. He stood up and punched the sh*t out of your ex. After the punch, he proceeded to beat him up.

You stood up and scurried out of the restaurant, crying heavily. You started to walk down the street, and Ben realized you leaving, and he left your beat-up boyfriend on the ground. He ran after you, worried that you were mad at him. You kept walking, not knowing that Ben was behind you. He ran in front of you, grabbing your arms, and noticed the tears running down your cheeks. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry-" "Please don't be sorry!" You exclaimed, inhaling a shaky breath. "Y-You're okay. He deserved it anyways..." You said quietly, looking at him with sad eyes. He wrapped his arms around you in a warm hug. You started crying again, and he tightened the hug. "It's okay..."