Chapter 1 : Childhood

"Blake get back here " sun said chasing blake into the night.

"Why sun just why "blake said sounding like she was about to burst into tears.

"Stop crying your parents are going to help you and so will I, I know he has hurt you but just stop blake please we are both nine so please I will save you like I did before " sun said as blake stopped turned around with tear filled eyes as she smiled at sun and went back home.

The next day

'Knock knock knock ' "Who must it be at this hour maybe it's him again or sun" Blake said as she opened the door to see sun standing there and then opened the door to let him in.

"So sun why are you here this early it's six am and me and my mum were about to have a tuna baked potato " blake said staring at sun with a smerk on her face as she stood up and walked up to him and kissed his cheek Sun was there blushing after blake kissed him he wanted to explode with his feelings for her but just stayed still in denial of what his feelings when for blake.

"Sun are you ok why did you come here I was worried about you you left in a hurry sun " Blake Exclamed blushing "I'm sorry " blake said while running outside of the door into her and sun's personal hideout and she watched outside to wait for the person she loved more then anyone,she saw someone run passed with long blond hair a black top,black jeans and a blood socked yellow cardigan and her right arm was made of metal blake ran looking at the girl thinking as the girl was Sun blake shouted saying "Why did you follow me sun " Blake said moving closer to the blond
"Who are you" the blond asked with blood dripping from the top of her jaw.
"Oh sorry I thought you where someone else but I gess I should introduce myself I'm blake blake Belladonna the mayors daughter and who are you " blake said introducing herself to the blond.
"Yang Xiao long and if you are wondering why I'm in such bad shape I was in a fight with some deadly grimm and you town was the closest to where I was can I Speke to your farther plea-"yang said said clasping on the grass of blake and sun's garden.

Blake took yang into her house as sun was sitting on the fireplace in the living room balancing his tail on the top of it as blake slammed the door to be able to make sun notice she was there blake grabbed the med kit and fixed up yang and said there goodbyes to blake and sun and dissapeared into the moonlight.

Later that day.
Sun grabbed a banana from Blake's fruit stash and grabbed Blake's hand with sun's other hand and took blake too there hide out just like every other day after they ate lunch but something was different very off about sun's reaction it was silent it reminded blake of loneliness blake started to cry "I'm so sorry about the kiss from be-"blake stopped as sun pulled blake closer to his chest and kissed blake it felt like she waited an eternity for sun to kiss her.blake had fallen for sun when they first met sun let go of the kiss and said "Blake Belladonna I-I Love you" blake answered " Yes I  love you  to I've loved you since I met you" blake fell into tears on sun's lap.

Twenty minuets later
Blake stud up and lay on the brown floor and fell asleep next to sun the next morning blake woke up to see sun on her lap curled up she shook sun to see if he would wake up but he didn't. She moved her hand to the fruit bowl that Was next to blake and picked up a yellow banana and he woke up to eat it and to see Blake's eyes shining. She was in heaven practically and no matter what sun did blake would stare at him like he was a stray kitten.
"Blake why are you staring at me?" Sun asked confused.
"Eemm" blake couldn't say that she thought sun was cute in every single way.
"Blake " Sun started to sound worried
"Eemm" blake sat there staring at him