[Short Tale]The Maker's Creation

The modern world had changed when a drug called Z-Gen were injected to those who are destined to fight their way to find the purpose they're worth sacrificing for.

An organisation formed by Dr.Malvin Genesis called P.U.R.P.O.S.E. also known as Phenomenal Under Regal Predator Obscure Symbiotic Elements were trying to test the drug Z-Gen that can grant Strength and ability to any living being that have been injected with which is called Genesis.

Those who were infected are given many names such us Divergents,Predators,
Vigilantes,Monsters,Testers,and the most used term is          "BIO TERRORIST"

Can people live different in this world at peace?

This days no one can accept someone or
something unique cause its like a plaque or a dangerous kind of living beings for they only want everything to be so equal that no one would give them a hand or support on everything they do.Treating them like trash so people can just left it behind.Making them feel regret and envious about their only life.

Everyone wanted to be someone or something to be,for they all have dreams.
All people dreams big.Bigger for them to have a good peaceful life.

They say dreams do come true.Through hard work,dedication,endless effort,being passionate,and not giving up.Some say you are born to do it or be it.

But all of those sayings are all lies!
Not all people can make their dreams come true,nor their peaceful lives.No one
can live at peace.Because when someone tried to climb the ladder there's always one person and another that will take you down falling deep to your despair.People nowadays are selfish and arrogant to making themselves better than
anybody.Being sinned by evil to get the goods only for they own sake.

So can people still live different through this?