Satisfied: Zack x Reader (Angelina's POV)

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"! Zack's friend yelled.

"Now, give it up for the maid of honor, ANGELINA L/N"! He introduced. The guests clapped as Angelina walked onto the dance floor.

"A toast to the groom and bride". She says raising her glass. "To the groom and bride"! The guests cheered and raised their glass. "From your sister Angelina, may you always be satisfied". She says.

As she finished her speech, she sat back down at her seat and finished her champagne. "Alright, let's have Zack and Y/N come to the dance floor for their first dance". The MC says.

As the couple got on the dance floor, Angelina had her eyes on Zack. She remembered their first encounter like it was yesterday. She remembered that night at the club, where she fell in love for the first time.

2 years ago...

"Y/N come on, you only live once"! She bagged her sister. "Yeah! Don't be a buzzkill"! Said Penelope. "Guys, you know I don't like to party! I'm just gonna stay here". Said Y/N. "Whatever". Angelina says and got on the dance floor.

As she dances the night away with Penelope, a ginger haired guy caught her eye. Her heart skipped a beat as he approached her. Penelope left her to grab some more tequila shots.

"Hi there, care to dance". He asks offering his hand. As they danced, her heart was beating faster than before.

"You know, you strike me as a woman who's never been satisfied". He remarked. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean. You forget yourself". Said Angelina.

"You're like me. I'm never satisfied". He said. "Is that right"? She asked. "I've never been satisfied". He said.

"The name's Angelina. Angelina L/N". She said. "Zack". He says as he kissed her hand. "Where's your family from"? She asked. "That's unimportant, but there is a million things I haven't done". He smiled. He looked over his shoulder and excused himself. As he left for the bar, she was lovestruck.

"So this is what it feels like to fall in love with someone". She wondered. She wanted to take him away from the club and run away with him.

As she continued to dance to an Ariana Grande song, y/n pulled her out of the dance floor. "Yo, this one's mine". She says pointing to Zack.

Angelina froze forever a minute, her sister  has eyes for the guy she fell in love with. She looked at her sister's sparkling eyes. She walked towards Zack and thought about the three fundamental truths.

One, since she's the oldest, she must marry a rich guy to keep up to the family name. She's the oldest and the wittiest of the family. So she must become the bread winner.

"Where are you taking me"? Zack asked as she dragged him towards y/n. "I'm about to change your world forever". Angelina said. "Then by all means, lead the way". Said Zack.

Two, Zack is probably after her because she's part of the L/N family. It's true, men have courted her for money. But she's smart enough to tell men and boys apart. And Zack is definitely a true man.

"y/n, this is Zack, Zack this is y/n". Angelina says. "It's a pleasure to meet you". She said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too". He says making me blush. "I'll leave you to it". Angelina winks.

Three, she knows Y/N like she knows her own mind. She is the most kindest and the most trustworthy person she's ever met. If she hooks up with Zack in front of her, Y/N would be heartbroken and never speak to her again.

So it was best to put her sister's happiness in front of her's. It was painful, but seeing Y/N happy made her happy.

Present day...

"Angelina"! Y/N called out to her. She looks at her sister. "Come dance with me"! She said. "I'm gonna pass". Said Angelina.

"Come on sis! You only live once"! Y/N exclaimed. "My feet is kinda tired. So imma have to pass". Said Angelina. "Okay suit yourself". Y/N said and joined Zack back to the dance floor.

And I know, she'll be happy as his bride. And I know, he will never be satisfied. I will never be satisfied.