Morning

"Very well Y/n, here are your medications, remember to take one in the morning before eating breakfast, and one just before you go to bed ok?" Said a nurse.

You agreed.
Soon Jotaro called you.

"Let's go y/n, it's getting late" he said.

The nurse tapped on your shoulder.
"That's your husband?" She asked.

"Fiancé" you corrected her.

"Wow! If only I was that lucky in love" she said, you laughed and walked to your lover.

Getting in the car, he started the car and left the hospital.

The drive was quiet, but that was because he was still a stranger to you.

Yes he may be your fiancé, but you still knew nothing about him.

You where so excited to leave with him because he was dead drop gorgeous, but you never realized that he's just another guy.

Getting nervous, you started to see the houses passing by the car window get bigger.

The house where slowly becoming bigger as you drove up the mountain.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"Our home" he said.

Soon he pulled over to a gate.
Watching it open, he parked the car in the garage.

At the front of the house, you can see the beautiful cut grass with your favorite flowers.

"Woah! (Fav/flower) are my favorite!" You said.

"I know, that's why we planted them together at the front of the house" he said.

'So we really did live together'

Soon he opened the door to your new home.

"Well? Are you going to stay outside?" He asked sarcastically.

Getting inside the house, you where blown away of how big it was.

"Come on, lets go to bed" he said.

You watched him go upstairs, following close behind him, you saw the bed room, the bed was huge, with big fluffy pillows, and silky sheets. There was roses, candles with your favorite candy on the bed. Waiting for you.

"Woah, Jotaro did you do this?" You asked.

He nodded.
As you were busy looking at the roses, he started to get undressed. As he removed his coat and shirt, he took off his hat and sat it on the bed side table.

You blushed as you examined his shirtless body.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a smirk.

You shyly looked away.
"Oh, uh... sorry, I didn't mean.." you tired to hide your face but he held your hands in his.

"It's ok, it's supposed to be like this" he said as he kissed your hand.

"Y-yes, it should but.." you said.

"But?" He asked.

"You're still a stranger to me... and I don't feel comfortable sleeping in a same bed with a..." you slowly stopped talking as Jotaro leaned closer to your face.

You looked deep into his eyes. You can smell the soft Cologne coming of his collarbone.

"Yare yare, fine.. i understand" he said.

You watched him grab a pillow and walk to the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" You asked.

"The living room" he said.

"You're going to sleep on the couch?" He asked. 

"Yeah" he said.

"Wait!"

"What?" He voice was deep, he almost sounded annoyed but he quickly cooled down.

"Let me sleep on the couch.. it's your bed after all" you told him.

He sighed deeply and corrected you.
"It's our bed, I'll sleep on the couch for night, maybe tomorrow we can fix it" he said.

He was so charming, you couldn't help but to smile. Agreeing, you went to bed.

-next morning-

Waking up, the sun light hit your face.

Rubbing your eyes, you could smell something delicious in the air.

Getting out of bed, you walked downstairs to see Jotaro cooking breakfast.

Walking slowly, you said good morning to him.

"Good morning Jotaro" you said.

"Good morning" he said as he scrambled eggs.

Sitting down at the table, Jotaro placed your plate in font of you and poured you some orange juice.

You thanked him and began to eat together quietly.

Soon you heard a knock on the door.
Getting up, you went to open the door to then see a mail man.

"Good morning ma'am, here's your mail" he said as he handed you two envelopes and a magazine.

Thanking him, he left and you closed the door.

"Who was it?" You heard Jotaro.

"It was the mail man" you said. Looking at the envelopes one was white while the other was pink.

Reading the white one, it was for Jotaro. It had something to do with his company.

"Hun, you have a letter" you told him.

As he sipped from his coffee and grabbing his letter and opened it up.

You then looked at the pink letter, it was hand written. It has your name and address.

Opening up, you see that it's a friend name Nora.

"Nora? Who's Nora?" You asked out loud.

Jotaro over heard and seemed to choke on his coffee, making you put the letter down.

"Hun you ok?" You asked as he continued to cough.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he said. Soon he then put an arm around you.

"How about we go out today? I promised you dinner today" he said.

"Put something breath able" he said, you didn't question it.

Going up stairs, you wanted to change, but then you stopped as you walked into the room. 

"Uh, Jotaro! I'm still new here... I don't know where my clothes are" you said yelling.

You checked every drawer to see all men's clothes.

Soon he walked up to see you opening all of his clothes.
"your clothes are here" he said as he pointed at a closet door.

"Oh, thank you" you said, as soon as you opened the door, you see that it's a walk in closet.

"Woah! This is mine?" You asked. You looked at all of the clothes, they were expensive brands of Gucci and many others.

"This is yours, take your time picking out" he said leaving you alone in the closet.

"How the hell am I going to pick?"