Chapter 30- When love is not madness, it is not love.

Warning: NO, NO SEXUAL ACTIVITIES!! Just know that this will be veryyyy cliche!

Tessa's P.O.V:

I said good-bye to the guys. I was complety devastated on the inside but I tried to fake a smile. I was really going to miss the guys, and as much as I hate to admit, I was going to miss him. After some tears and hugs the boys and girls finally went back. I sighed and picked up my bag and went inside the airport. Who knew? Who knew a certain thing could change my whole life? Who knew a little quarrel could bring me to a point in which I cry almost everything night when I hadn't even let a small tear fall from my eye for a boy?

I shrugged to tried out all the thoughts from my mind. I tried to do the impposible.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't hold it in. I felt tears burning out of my eyes. I rushed to the bathroom and cried it all out.

Images of Zayn rushed my mind as I tried not to sob so loudly. Just then my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and say Ashley calling. Perfect timing, she had. I picked up because I had no choice. I did, though. But I didn't.

"HEYAAAA SISTAHH!" She shouted in my ear.

"Heyyy." I replied.

"What's up? Why are you so down? It looks like you are! You sound weak. ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD?" That was suppose to make me laugh, but instead I felt like crying more.

"I'm fine. At the airport. Gona miss the guys." That was enough. I wasn't going to shred another tear for him. Or so I thought.

"When's the flight?" I walked out of the restroom as she kept asking questions.

"I don't know." My eyes widened.

"What do you mean? When will you land?"

"I don't know." What the....?

"TESSA? ARE YOU EVEN COMING BACK?"

"I don't know."

I had lost words to say as my eyes landed on the black-haired brunnette, the love of my life. aka. Zayn Jawaad Malik.

Zayn's P.O.V:

Peyton was right. She was right. I thought about what she said and the next thing I knew was that I was on the road to the airport.

I knew I did not have much time and I needed to hurry.

Car speed: 120km

Traffic singles crossed: 4

Heartbeat: 1193718735131 bpm

(If I die) Cause of death: Tessa.

That name always ringed in my brain when it was said by anyone. I needed her in my life. I needed her. I needed her to be with me. So I could kiss her, I could hold her, I could touch her and tell her she was mine. If only I had thought about this before.

When I reached the airport I saw the guy's' car leave. I shouted their names but it was of no use. I was own my own. That's when a huge crowd of girls thought of mobbing me. There was no security and I was basically a goner. I pushed through the fans who unfortunately pulled my clothes and begged for a picture or autograph. Oh how I wish I could give them what they want. I kept trying to squuze through the mob and I finally saw the door. I went inside the airport. Correction, rushed. I searched the waiting room but there was no sign of Tessa. I then checked the line of the flights that were already boarding but I didn't find her.

I didn't basically knew what to say until my eyes landed on her. She came out of the restroom, she was talking to someone on the phone and it felt like she was crying. Thousands of things came to my mind as I stared at her and she stared back. She was start-stuck, well so was I.

I walked towards her and shouted her name. Some fans had entered the airport and were right behind me. They weren't running just confused at what was going on and some filming it. As I looked back at Tessa I saw her trying to control her laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Your shirt." I gazed down at my clothes and saw my shirt and jeans ripped, I touched my hair and saw it all over my head like a mess.

"Oh." I looked back at her and then our eyes met.

"You know what? When I look into you eyes, I see my world." I said before realizing how cliche that was.

Tessa laughed at me, then replied, "And you know what? Whenever I look into your eyes, I see straight through the back of your head." This is gona be harder than I thought.

"I know you hate me for what I did, but...."

"But?" She asked.

"Stay?" I said, unsure.

"Stay? Stay? That's what you have to say?" After I didn't respond, I replied. "Well then thank you. I'm refreshed and challenged by your unique point of you."

"I love you." I said.

"I can tell you're lying. Your lips are moving." She snapped.

"Tess I-"

"Don't you Tess me!" She shouted. "I don't even know why you're here. You're so unpredictable at times!" Her tone got light but I could tell her mood didn't.

"Let me-"

"Let you what? I've had enough Zayn. It's enough." She cut me off again.

"But-"

"Zayn just-"

"GOD DAMMIT TESSA, LET ME FINISH! You're all okay on one side but you don't know what I've been. You don't know the countless nights I couldn't sleep! You don't know about all the things going on in my mind! You know I'm not the best at expressing feelings, but that doesn't mean I have none. I know I'm the villian here, but at least let me explain myself!" By then the fans were asked to leave because they were blocking the entrance.

"Tessa you need to believe me when I say I love you. I know I've been an idiot to you but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you. This really got out of hand, I know, we know. But we can go through this is we try. If we want. And I want to. WELL DAMNIT I WANT TO! I really love you Tessa. I just wasn't in the state of clearing everything out! I knew I always felt something when I looked at you but I never understood what it was until now, it was love. The love I felt towards you. For so long. It was balled up in my heart, begging to come out...but I didn't let it. I don't know why. But all I know is that it was the second biggest mistake I ever made. You wana know the first one?" I asked. To my surprise she nodded.

"It was letting you go."

Tessa's P.O.V:

I felt tears build up inside me. But only this time they were tears of happiness. Happiness. It was so long since I had heard that word. But Zayn brought it back to me. Zayn brought my happiness back. Zayn was my happiness.

I got the urge to go and hug him as tight as I could, and I did. I got him into a bone-crushing hug which surprised him and me, both. I closed my eyes as I felt his warm hands come in contact with my back.

"I love you, Tessa."

"I love you too."

Love. I loved him. I love Zayn Malik.

A/N: Okayyyyyyyy. Here's the chapter. The last chapter, sadly! I updated because it was Zayn's birthday. Just kidding I just didn't feel so lazy so I thought of writing it. Sorry you guys had to wait for so long. I'll be writing an epilogue too. Maybe 2 maybe 3. And the thank note and the blah blah stuff about how much I love you guys at the end. Hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. :D Love you guys a lot.

Till next time,

Dj.

LOVE MIRRORS, HATE SPOONS.