Chapter: 1

Here we go again people, no quirks, subtle hints towards violence, blood, death, things like that.

There is one trigger warning throughout this entire book that I already have planned lol, and I will mark it.

(PS: April 28, 2021, I've started rewriting this book)

Have fun reading!

3rd POV

Midoriya stomped out. Todoroki was insane. Officially insane. He has been thinking too much about the gang lately. What about his own safety?

A few minutes ago Todoroki had called Midoriya in for a talk.

"I think you should be a double agent. I need a spy since Twice was taken down. You are recruited for the job." Todoroki wasn't asking.

Midoriya's jaw hung slack. "You've got to be kidding- I'll be found out- I'll be killed- I'm not cut out to be a spy-"

"You're new position starts Monday, tomorrow. Their gang leader needed an assistant and a scheduler to help balance their mafia life and normal life. They already excepted you."

"Todoroki, stop this! You have got to be joking-" Once again, Todoroki lazily cut Midoriya off.

Todoroki looked up, his eyes indifferent about the whole situation. "Report back on Friday about your findings. They said they would be giving you a place to stay at the gang's mansion that they share. Be careful. Don't let a word slip that you are a spy. If you are found out, don't say anything about our gang, we will come to get you as soon as possible."

"Todoroki!" Midoriya screeched. "We run this gang together! You can't seriously boss me around to do this and that! This gang is as much mine as it is yours!" Though no one knew that. Everyone thought it was Todoroki's gang. Midoriya had never actually made an appearance before.

"As much as I would love to care, I don't. You were accepted for the job already. You are still Midoriya Izuku. Remember. Friday," Todoroki said in a stern voice.

"You can't-"

Midoriya was waved off, "You can go now."

"This is our office!" Midoriya screamed.

Todoroki didn't even looked up.

Now, Midoriya was simply walking. And walking. He didn't know where he was going, but he wasn't going back to the mansion until he felt better.

"Stupid stupid. He's going to get me killed one of these days," Midoriya kept mumbling as he turned the corner, noticing a coffee shop.

He had a few bucks on him, so he stumbled his way, seeing the lights were still on. Midoriya walked in, seeing two baristas half asleep at the counter. He chuckled slightly as both were shaken awake by the bell.

"Hello, what can I get- dude, are you ok? You look like you've been crying," the first abruptly cut himself off to ask the, seemingly, more important question. Midoriya was surprised by how much he liked the barista's bright red, slightly black at the roots, hair. It was down, reaching to his shoulders. It was a hair style Midoriya knew he would never be able to pull off and didn't even particularly like, but this boy was the exception to everything he just said.

"I'm alright, just a long, long night. Could I just get a water or something. I really don't have the money for anything else," Midoriya chuckled awkwardly after reviewing the menu and looking at the rough 2 dollars and 48 cents he had in his pocket, smiling at the barista in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Of course. Kami! Water!"Upon yelling, he looked to Izuku and gave him an apologetic smile before leavin the counter and walking to the back. Izuku didn't mind, seeing as it took him less than 30 seconds before he was back to helping Izuku. "What's your name, cutie?"