Chapter 15

As my parents and I made our way in the ballroom, people were whispering and bowing to us. I did what my dad told me and kept my eyes fowards. We found everyone and went to them. " Baby, are you okay? " Tara said while grabbing my hands. " Yeah I'll be fine."  I replied with a little smile. " Can I have your attention everyone." Someone said over a mic. We turned out attention to the person talking. " Hello everyone, thank you all for coming. For those of you who don't know me, I am Christian, the Alpha of the Exodus tribe. As most of you know my tribe hosts this ball every year but this year, I say is the most special to me. Today in this room is an old friend of mine who could finally come. Everyone please give a big round of applauses for my special friend and the strongest Alpha, Aaron Lycan and his amazing family!!!" Everyone began to stand up and clap for us as we walked up on stage. Oh great... My dad hugged the guy who was talking and stepped to the mic. " Hello fellow packs, I am Aaron Lycan and I'm very happy to be here with my family." My dad continued to talk while I justed looked around, but I saw something that stopped my head from moving. A guy that was staring straight back at me... with the same gold eyes? My eyes immediately turned gold too. That's when my mom turned to me to see I was stuck is a trance. Her eyes followed where my eyes were and she found a boy with gold eyes as well. She turned her head back to face the audience and mind linked my dad " honey, we need to get Luna off stage. I think she found her mate, look" She showed him the guy with golden eyes and my father finished up his speech and we all walked off stage.