Dark room

Still Zayna's POV:
I woke up to a dark room. Wait .. Black wall ... Black curtains .. This is isn't my room! I try to get up only to be pulled back by .. Ropes? The fucker tied me to the bed! Ugh I hate him. Just wait until my hands on him. Just you wait.

My thoughts were interrupted by a door opening then closing. Then followed by a light flickered on. I quickly shut my eyes. "Ah look who finally decided to wake up. I thought I killed you there." I opened my eyes and glared at him. "Fuck you' I seethed to him and gritted my teeth. He threw his head back and laughed as in what I said was fucking funny.

"Oh your funny, Zay. Too bad your gonna die. It would be a pity cause I won't be laughing anymore." I looked at him and struggled with the ropes. "I hope you die in the fiery pits of hell. All the scums like you!" I growled. He stopped laughing and walked over to me then reached over and slapped me. The contact made my face whip to the left and I felt the sting on my cheek. I whimpered cause it hurt like a bitch.

If only looks could kill cause they ways he's looking at me makes me want the ground to just swallow me whole. "You will respect me bitch! I spared your stupid pathetic life. And that's the thanks I get?!!" I whimpered and tried to shrink into a ball. He cut the ropes of and grabbed me by my hair.

I cried out in pain. "P-please let g-go y-your h-hurting me". He pulled me up by my hair which made me cry out louder. He made me look him in the eye. His soulless eyes. "Oh I'm hurting you? There's more that would hurt you more than this!" He kept pulling my hair making strands of my hair come out of the roots.

It hurt so much. He finally stopped and dropped me to ground. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his knife. I quickly tried to get away only to be pulled back by my ankle. I fell flat on my face. He grabbed me by the hair again and I tried to make him let it go. But no use.

"Your gonna run away, little girl? What happened to all that braveness in school. Hmm?" I looked at him confused them finally remembered he was the boy in my class. The fucker was stalking me. I must have been thinking too much which was interrupted by him clearing his throat.

"Ah, so I see your brain of yours remembered. Slow aren't ya." I knew that wasn't a question. He said it more like a statement. I grumbled a "fuck you" under my breathe, wishing he didn't hear but I was wrong. He pulled my hair back. Making me expose my neck. I felt a cold metal graze the skin. Then was followed by a liquid running down.

I looked down to see it was blood. I went to go take the knife off but he put the knife deeper into my neck. I whimpered. "Please y-your h-hurting me. I-I'm sorry. Please just let me go. I'll do anything." I regretted saying anything because as soon I said that he smirked. "Anything?" He asked. I hesitated a bit but said "Yes"

"Oh pet, you don't know what you got yourself into. But there's no turning back now. You shall now be my slave." I looked at him with horror and fear in my eyes. "S-slave?" I asked in disbelief. He looked at me with anger on his face. "Did I fucking stutter? Shall I repeat my self? Your gonna be my fucking slave whether you like it or not!"

I whimpered. I can't be a slave to him. I won't obey him. He's a m-monster. I guess I'll have to escape when he's sleeping or goes out to kill. Jeff got up and opened the door and slammed it. I flinched at that. What have I done?