38 🛣RIGHT TRACK🛣

WANGJI was flabbergasted at everything that took place. He froze due shock...But then reality hit him and he rushed outside, but WANYIN was gone. YANLI, QING, YANG and CHEN followed him out.

He collapsed on ground, defeated. QING and YANLI immediately kneeled down and stroked his back and shoulders in support.

"He's gone

"He's gone. I spoiled everything. In my jealousy, I didn't even consider his feelings...."

Just then the two girls approached.

"Mr. Wangji, we are sorry. We didn't know he would react likewise. That man tricked us...."

"Which man?"

XINGCHEN SANREN asked frowning.

"The one that took him away

"The one that took him away. He gave us 1000 yuan each to kiss them both. We thought it was a harmless challenge and went ahead. But now that we think, we should have thought before. I mean 1000 yuan is a lot. Why would anyone give so much amount to just kiss other men? He had hidden motives that we failed to estimate.... "

" Really!??!?? Anyone giving you money and asking you do something, you will do.... ?"

YANLI yelled angry. WANGJI stopped her.

"It's ok, Jie. It's not their fault. Yang, pay them some money and arrange a cab to fetch them to their home. It's late and not safe. I will fetch A Qing and jie back to pier and then go back to Cloud Recessess to wei ying... "

" I don't think Wanyin took Xiandi to cloud Recessess. I think you should all go to lotus pier. As for here, leave it to us. We will manage everything. Go now. "

XINGCHEN said. WANGJI nodded in gratitude. They sat in WUXIAN'S car and drove towards Lotus Pier.