Prologue

Earth-X, March 28 2016

General Kara Zor-El was sitting on a rooftop, waiting for lieutenant Barry Allen to get back from a recon mission. She had realized earlier that day, that she, all mighty General Overgirl, had feelings for him, Blitzkrieg. "General," a soldier started. "Yes?" Overgirl asked. "The recon mission failed, all soldiers and Lt.Blitzkrieg went AWOL." The soldier told her. Overgirl activated her mask, to hide her tears. She blasted him off the roof with her heat vision. She deactivated her mask again. "NOO!!!" She screamed into the moonlight.

Earth-1, November 28 2017

Overgirl had just exploded, while the heroes from Earth-1 celebrated, they didn't notice as Overgirl slowly started to reform.

Earth-X, January 18 2020

Overgirl had finished reforming. She woke up, lying in the grass naked. She opened her eyes and looked around. She sped to her apartment, and put her suit on. She saw a streak of red lightning, and decided to chase it. "Hello!" Kara called. "Kara, I'm warning you, I'm not the same person as before." A familiar voice whispered. "Barry?" She asked. "Yes, it's me Blitzkrieg, and you Kara look better than ever." Barry said quietly. "Th-There's something I have to tell you Barry, I have feelings for you." Kara said slowly. "Kara, if you want to be with me, you will betray the fatherland." He said quickly. "Anything, I just want you." Kara whispered swiftly. "Give me your tracker and your comms, so I can recalibrate them.". She handed them to him. He tinkered with it for about five minutes, and gave them back to her. "The fatherland was wrong, we will need help if we are to defeat them." Blitzkrieg said, as the Dark Arrow grappled over. "First stop, Earth-1." Blitzkrieg told them, speeding them into a ship. He turned on the thrusters, clicked a few buttons, and pushed the driving lever forwards. "Gideon, set course for Earth-Prime, Central City, November 28, 2017." Barry said, and flew the ship through the breach.