Just Another KCon... Right?

It is just another Kcon for Rajah. Expensive merch, long lines, and heat... lots and lots of heat. She didn't care though. She was here to see ATEEZ. She had been counting down the days till she would get to experience this. And maybe just maybe she would get a hi-touch for them. The thought of touching hands with the adorable rapper Mingi made her heart flutter... Little did she know she would be getting a lot more than that.

Sweaty bodies... Screaming... Beautiful sounds... the standing area for the concert erupted into sounds and light as ATEEZ stepped onto the stage. It was almost a blur because of all the excitement. And just like that it was over. People laughing and singing as they pour out of the concert hall. Rajah is so tired she can barely stand on the train ride back to her hotel. She had heard some rumors about ATEEZ staying in this hotel so when one of her best friends Gillian suggested splitting a hotel room this place was an obvious choice. It was worth a shot right?

When she walked through the door of the hotel room she could barely move. Plopping down on her bed and sighing. Kcon was amazing but very very VERY tiring. She went to go blink and next thing she knew she was opening her eyes and it was 2am. Looking around noticing Gillian isn't back yet she slugglishy gets up and prepares to head out to look. She's probably out chansing boys. Ya that sounds like something she would do. Putting her shoes back on and grabbing her bag she heads out.. Bar? Club? Korean Barbecue... yeah it has korean in the name that sounds like where she would go. Sure enough there she was sitting at a table with other girls who were staring and giggling. Following her gaze right to the table across the restaurant... right to ATEEZ... right to Mingi...

As time passes sitting there pretending to snack on food long finished obviously fangirling ATEEZ certainly noticed... glancing over often... but Rajah didn't care she couldn't stop staring.. Staring at Mingi... and it's almost like he was staring back... right at her. Of course being a plus size darker skinned woman Rajah has faced many discriminations... He couldn't be looking at her... right? Could he? He couldn't be.

After a while she couldn't take the need for sleep any longer. It had to be 3am at this point and she needed sleep. Taking in one final look at the rapper then saying her goodbyes she leaves for back to the hotel. Feeling as though he was watching her leave. She made it back to the hotel when suddenly she saw him. Mingi. Getting into the elevator with her. She could barely breathe. I guess the rumors were right. They are staying here. A few awkward moments passed before a faint accent filled "hello" was heard.

When the elevator doors opened they were laughing and making jokes and pushing each other around. You would've thought they had known each other for years. Sadly it was finally time to say goodbye. But to Rajah's surprise he stops her. Shyly asking if she would like to join him for some Sightseeing. Being from the south she hadn't seen around here much and the thought of doing anything with Mingi sounded absolutely amazing. Agreeing they say goodnight and plan to meet in the morning.

There he was. Standing there waiting for her. She couldn't believe it.

The day was filled with visiting amazing places, eating amazing food, and lots of shopping which Mingi insisted on paying for. It was almost like a date. Perfect in every way. It was like a dream. Stopping to get ice cream on the way back they decide to stop and eat in the hotel room. Gillian was out again. Probably chasing boys. It was just the two of you. It was nice. With all the drama going on with how idols have been treating women it was nice to see how respectful and caring Mingi was.

Soon enough the laughing and games started again. Ending with you dabbing some ice cream on Mingis cheek. Laughing you take your finger and wipe the icecream off sticking it into your mouth. When you look up Mingi is staring at you. Something seeming different inside him as he watches you. You can't like and say the entire day's thoughts had been innocent. The way his grey sweatpants fit him... The way his hoodie hangs on his chest... The way his hair looked when he took his hat off... How amazing his jawline and lips looked when you finally were alone and he took his mask off. And you can't say you didn't lean forward a little more to show your chest while you were eating or that you even made sure you showed a little more skin today then you usually do. You couldn't help it. He was your bias. He is two years younger and has always caught your attention with how cute he acts but you can't lie he has been looking more mature and attractive lately. And boy did he look attractive today.

You were ripped from your thoughts when you felt the cold dew drip from your ice cream cup hit your thigh. Blushing you try to play it off by taking a bite of your ice cream barely making it into your mouth. Some of it ends up on your lips. Before you can get a napkin to clean up you feel a warm finger cleaning it off your lips for you. Looking up as Mingi stares into your eyes as he licks it from his finger. Completely engulfed in his eyes you barely notice him taking the ice cream from you and setting them aside.

The sudden staring contest seemed to end when Mingi started leaning in towards you. Closing your eyes waiting.. Finally feeling his lips meet hers. They were cold from the ice cream, a little rough, but perfect. They even tasted like chocolate. Moving your lips together slowly at first then with more passion till you felt his warm tongue against your lips asking for entrance which you happily gave him. The feeling in between your legs kept growing and growing with every brush of his hand on your face and tongue movement against your own.

Testing the waters you slide your hands under his shirt pulling it over his head. Running your fingers over his perfect idol abs they all seemed to have then slowly descended to his grey sweatpants that seem to have grown two sizes smaller. Running your hand gently over his grown manhood watching as his face scrunches up and his cheeks turn pink. How could he be so hot and adorable at the same time. Lost in your thought it seemed as though Mingi grew some courage. Feeling up and down your sides as he helps pull off your shirt. Asking if it was okay first as the sweet baby he is. You can't help but whisper his name as he leaves kisses down your neck and chest. Finding yourself moving your hand into his pants.. Then his boxers... till you are met with the warmth of the skin of his hard manhood in your hand. You can barely stand it the way he was whimpering and moaning.. Coming undone for you.. Leaking for you.. It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Shuttering when you feel his hand moving down your body to your shorts which are quickly but gently dealt away with. Feeling his fingers move over your covered womanhood making you hold onto him tighter. Teasing till you couldn't take it anymore. Getting up off the bed and kneeling in front of him...

"WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!?!?" opening your eyes you see your best friend sitting in your hotel room next to you. Soaking up every detail.

"We prayed obviously." You say teasingly with a smile.

"LIAR!" Gillian says throwing a pillow at you. "You are no fun!" she says crossing her arms and slouching back on her bed. What did happen next? Well that is between you and Mingi... but let's just say... You are never missing another KCon....