New Book announcement!

Jammi smiles, then he quickly frowns into a disappointment "Element! Smokey! Come here!"

The two MC's rush in Jammi's room wondering why the author only called them "Yeah?" "Wassup Doc?"

Jammi shows them a drawing she recently, and I mean RECENTLY LIKE SHE JUST FINISHED—

Sorry..

Anyqays, the girls looks at the authors drawing "It's adorable!" Smokey squeals in excitement while Element slightly tilts her head and raises a brow

"Is that a new MC or sum?"

"Well fuck you're smart" Jammi says while slowly putting her drawing down. She nods and turns away from the girls "But yeah, I actually had this one in my mind for a few weeks. And I wanna make another book"

"Is it another Bakutodo x reader?"
"Or multiple people liking her?"

"No and no. It's only one boy for her" Jammi exclaims, "Well who is it?" Element and Smokey asks and sync "Well—"

"DAMMIT!!" The three girls hear a familiar yell from someone they know well who it was. They start to hear stomping getting closer and see a ash-blond blocking the doorway.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU ATE MY FOOD?!"

"Kaminari" The three girls said blankly.

"I KNEW THAT FUCKER ATE MY FOOD! KAMINARI IMA KILL YOU!!" Katsuki quickly storms off downstairs. Element and Smokey turn to the author, seeing the brown skin girl licking her lips.

"We both know you ate his food" Smokey smirks while crossing her arms, Element shoves her hands into her pockets and shrugs her shoulders.

"He'll find out it's you soon though, Jammi" Element exclaims having the author sigh and nod "I know. That's why I planned my running tactic already. BUT ANYWHO! Back to the person. It's actually Katsuki"

"Katsuki/Kacchan?"

The author nods and starts to walk out the room "Oh and she'll be related to one of the Class 1-A!"

"WHO?!"
"TELL ME!!!"

The author shakes her head and close eye smiles "I'm not telling~!" "Wait Jammi!" The author stops and fully turns to face the girls "Wassup?"

"How come she has an eye patch on her left eye, and what's with the Teddy Bear?" Element asks, the author giggles and shakes her finger "You'll see~"

"JAMMI! I KNOW YOU ATE MY FOOD! GET YOUR WEAK ASS OVER HERE!!"

"ZOINKS! GOTTA BLAST! BYE GIRLS!" Jammi starts to run away, having the girls sigh. They see Katsuki through the doorway as he was chasing the 5'2 girl.

zeerolifeeAbbey_Is_A_WeebswirlyrainbowImVeryScaredSTANBTS33sunniethebakubean-BottomEnergyStarFallaCoTaR

zeerolifee
Abbey_Is_A_Weeb
swirlyrainbow
ImVeryScared
STANBTS33
sunniethebakubean
-BottomEnergy
StarFallaCoTaR

Reeee I hope I got y'all 😭