Framing

I stepped into the shop that was told to have the crystal drop that for some odd reason went for a lot on the dark web. The little bell jingled, the man at the front counter glanced up.

"I'm terribly sorry but can I use the restroom " I tried to make my voice sound like a civilian.He smiled.

"Yes, you don't have to buy anything go ahead " he pointed off behind a few shelves. Then turned to look at his magazine.

"Thank you" I felt disgusting. The tone I was using was so fake I was hardly was convinced. I looked over. Then as I noticed his gaze off of me I walked quickly over there then looked for the droplet. The droplet wasn't small or anything it just looked like a droplet or so I heard from it's description. I read a sign, then noticed a man right standing right in front of the display case of the droplet. This was an antique shop so the droplet was of course on sale. I muttered about the stupid man he picked it up and placed it into a bag. I couldn't tell if he was stealing it or buying it. He headed into the bathroom. 'Perfect chance' I thought, now at least I don't have to kill anyone. I followed him to the bathroom he went into the men's. I pretended to be going into the women's. I waited About forty seconds before heading in. Of course like every mission i had some decoy just in case the person wanted to check for their treasure but it's also so I kind of know what I'm stealing. I saw a bag at the shelf up near the sink I dug threw it then I found it in a small black case, so he was buying it I looked at the droplet for a second then put the decoy in it's place. I grabbed his money too, for two reasons, one I'm framing him, two why not? I clean it up so it looks similar to how I found it. Thank goodness the man had to take shit instead of a piss or else it would have been a bit harder. I exit I hide the droplet in my waist band but sense I was skinny it could easily fit without looking suspicious, then the money was in my braw. I ran up to the man.

"That guy!!" I said sounding like I was out of breath. This automatically struck a bit of panic throughout the mans body his adrenaline started slowly kicking in.

"He's stilling that droplet thing!!" The man hit a button and a few guards walked in.

"He's in the bathroom right now " they nodded not questioning it then headed towards the bathroom the man looked at me

"Now don't go anywhere!"

"I won't" I lied. The man went with the guards. I ripped the bell off so I could make my escape quick and quiet.