Dating????

I woke up so everyone still sleeping so I got up and got dressed and put this on

I tried to wake everyone up so I just left them and went downstairs and I forgot to mention that I'm the most famous tiktoker on tiktok and I'm 11 Ik it's crazy I have over 78million on tiktok well that doesn't matter as long as I'm just a normal ...

I tried to wake everyone up so I just left them and went downstairs and I forgot to mention that I'm the most famous tiktoker on tiktok and I'm 11 Ik it's crazy I have over 78million on tiktok well that doesn't matter as long as I'm just a normal person I go back up to my room to and see scien and the first thing he says is will you be my girlfriend and Ofc I said yes so we were official and I was popular at school but I was a loner and now let's get on with the story.
(Text messages)
                        Babe🥰😚❤️
K:hey
S:hey mamas
K:what's up
S:nun wbu
K;me either meet me in the yard?
S;fousho!
(End of text messages)
A:Hey little bitch
K; ok now what do you what??
A: just to tell you that your worthless
K; "thanks"
A; oh no problem anytime and good luck fixing your hair
K:what happened to my hair?
A: oh did I say your hair I meant your face!
(Kamia starts to tear up)
A: aw did I make the little baby cry???
S: YO what's going on here!!!
(Kamia starts to cry in his shoulder)
S;what the f*** did u say?
A: "nothing"
(Scien Leaves and they go to Kamia's house)
She changes into this

(Text messages)                        Babe🥰😚❤️K:heyS:hey mamasK:what's upS:nun wbuK;me either meet me in the yard?S;fousho!(End of text messages)A:Hey little bitchK; ok now what do you what??A: just to tell you that your worthless K; "thanks"A;...

Then Kamia gets a text.....