The lady I've fallen for.

"W-What do you mean..?"

"I mean I'm going to play with my princess."
"And incase your numbskull didn't figure it out yet, let me spell it out for you."

"I-L-I-K-E-Y-O-U"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Me?! Of all the girls in this ginormous, prestigious school, me?!"

"Yep! And if I'm being honest with you, I'm into introverted girls."

He leans in and uses a deeper voice,
"Girls just like you, princess."

You start to blush.

"I've seen that look. You're a tsundere?"

"Well, you might not hate me in that aspect, but I understand."

He moves closer to you.
His arm now just above your shoulder.

You look at the arm, then back at his face, and then back at the arm.

He puts his other arm up, now completely blocking you.

"Haha, funny joke shittykawa. Now get out of my way."

"Disrespecting royalty, hm? Tsk tsk tsk, I don't want to hear a peep out of you during your jail time."

"After all, you're like my little rapunzel. Trapped in a tower, only the tower is me. I'm blocking your every exit."
He laughs at his own terrible joke.

"Why didn't you ever act like this before around me? Why now of all times?" You ask.

"Why not? It's as good as any time to me."

You dare not question his idiocy.

He leans into you, smelling your hair, holding your chin up, looking into your eyes, the full inspection.

And then he leans in for a kiss. You hesitate, unable to muster the strength to get out of the situation.

Goddamnit..! Am I really going to let this theif steal my first kiss?"

"H-H-Hey! W-We can negotiate, right? Hear me out, if you're gonna get all intimate or whatever, s-shouldn't it happen not against a wall? Haha-"

Even though you tried to plead your case, there he goes. His lips pressed against yours, eyes both closed, body leaning against body.

He takes a look at you. Total fear in your eyes, shock to say the least.

"D-Did you mean that kiss?"
You stare down at the library's geometric carpeted floor. Hands in fists. Sweating, and blushing.

He notices your freak-out, and hugs you.

"Of course I meant it, silly!"
"Why wouldn't I steal the two most prized possessions of the lady I've fallen for?"

"Not that everybody does do that to their loved ones, but what do you mean by two? All you really took was my first kiss."

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong, Y/N."

"Then what's the second most prized possession of mine?"

"Simple."
"Your first kiss,"

...

He leans into your ear and whispers:

"And your heart."

(jus so yall know i did not mean virginity LMFAO)