Episode 2

Disclaimer: I claim nothing of the Harry Potter franchise nor the Winx franchise, as everything is the rightful properties of their owners and affiliates. No infringement was intended, and no money is being made.
The pic up top is Sirius and for Jasmine room just ignore the two magical creatures cause that's where Sirius' corner is in the room. Ps don't get used to all these chapters popping up, this is because I experienced my first real caffeine rush.

We find Jasmine standing atop a hill overlooking Alfea with Bloom, Stella, Mike, and Vanessa after they had been transported here by Stella.

"So, this is the realm of Magix" said Vanessa.

"Wow! This is like nothing I've ever seen" commented Mike.

"That must be your school over there, you two excited?" Asked Vanessa as she pointed towards the school.

"Yeah, It'll be fun" answered Jasmine.

"You bet I am" said Bloom excitedly.

"Let's go then, we don't want to be la..." started Mike as he began walking towards the school before he was stopped almost like he ran into wall. "Hey, it's like there's an invisible wall. I can't get through".

"Really? Where is it? I can't feel anything. Are you guys pulling my leg?" Asked Bloom as when she walked forward she was met with no resistance even Kiko was able to walk through fine.

"No, honey, honest" replied Mike.

"Stella, did you do that by any chance?" Asked Jasmine as she and Sirius walked through.

"No, it's a protective barrier. It keeps non-magical creatures out of Alfea" explained Stella as sent magic towards the wall making a section of it visible, "Sorry, I'm afraid you can't go any further".

"Mom! Dad!" Cries Bloom as she walked towards them and gave them a big hug.

"Guess it's time to say goodbye, Bloom. Oh, my precious little girl" said Vanessa as she hugged Bloom.

"Always do your best, okay. And remember, we'll always be there for you, no matter what. Kiko, Jasmine you keep an eye on her" said Mike causing Kiko to salute him.

"You don't even have to ask Mike, you guys are practically family anyway" reassured Jasmine as she gave the two of them a hug.

"Don't worry, she's in good hands" said Stella before turning to whisper the Bloom and Jasmine, "Come on, we gotta go".

"I'll be back home for a visit as soon as I can" said Bloom.

"I'll send you home now. Ready? Stay there, don't move. Solaria!" Said Stella before she transformed her ring and sent Mike and Vanessa back home, "And have a nice trip".

"Ready to take the plunge? Once you cross the barrier, there's no turning back" asked Stella.

"My mind's made up, Stella, I'm going with you" replied Bloom confidently.

"Same no turning back now" answered Jasmine and Sirius barked in agreement.

"Alright, let's get moving. It's time to show our faces" said Stella after turning the scepter back into a ring before they began to walk towards Alfea.

 It's time to show our faces" said Stella after turning the scepter back into a ring before they began to walk towards Alfea