The club

"Earth to Ryan, was the sex that good?" I sit up and slide out of his bed. "I'm out, see ya." He grabs my wrist, stopping me from grabbing my clothes from the floor. "Wait, tell me whats wrong." I turn my head to the side and glare at him "Why the fuck would you care, the only reason I still talk to you is the sex, everyone else is scared of me." I yank my hand from him and get dressed. Then grab my bag and walk downstairs out of his house getting onto my bike and driving home.

Dads passed out on the couch drunk so I just go to my room and lay on my bed

"RYAN RUN!" I look at him bleeding out onto the ground then turn and run as fast as I could manage with a bullet in my thigh.

I wake up breathing heavy. Sitting up I get up from my bed "I need to get high." I grab my phone and call Kasey "Hey Ry-Ry wassup!" I hear loud music in the background. "Do you have anything with you?" She says "No but someone I'm with might." I say "Where are you?" She says "Freak's." I say "Be there in ten." She says "See ya here!" I hang up putting my phone in my back pocket and walk downstairs going to my bike. When I get to Freaks I see Kasey standing outside the club holding her phone in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other. I walk up to her and flick her forehead.

She looks up from her phone and hugs me. "Hey, how are you?" I smile "Same as always." She says "Lets get you fucked up!" She backs up and grabs my hand dropping the cigarette and stomping on it with her studded heel. We walk into the club going to a group of people that normal people would run from, but thats my crowd. Mabel is sitting on Zeak's lap on the red couch. Zeak looks up and says "Where have you been Ryan?" Mabel says "Ryan?" She turns to where Zeak is looking. She hops off his lap and hugs me "Where the fuck have you been Ry, and dont you dare lie." I say "Taking time off." Kasey says "Oh yeah, guys this is Ryan." Mabel lets go and gets back on Zeak's lap.

I look at the other people I dont know. Kasey points to the boy with brown curly hair "This is Issac." I nod too him. "His girl Jayden, aka Jay-Jay." Jayden doesnt look like someone to fuck with, thats for sure. Next she points to the guy with raven black straight with some curl hair. "Adam is the quiet one of their group." Then she walks over to the guy with straight but fluffy dark brown hair "The leader." He just looks like their leader so I guess I just said what I thought. "Um yeah this is Aaron, the leader." I nod to him, he does the same. "Now who has some fucking weed?" Issac throws his fist in the air and yells "Wooohoooo!" As Jayden throws me a bag of weed and paper. She says "Smoke in the bathroom, and bring someone with you." I grab Kasey's hand and drag her to the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind us. "Hello!" Silence..... Perfect. I walk to the sink and start rolling a blunt.

Kasey says "So whats wrong?" I say "I need to get fucked up thats all KK." She nods and leans back on the sink. About 30 minutes I'm higher than I've ever been. Somebody knocks on the door. Kasey opens it and there stands, Macey Wiles, the popular bitch of our school. "Oh god its the stoners, come on girls lets go." She turns to walk away but I grab her wrist stopping her in her tracks. She turns and says "Let me go bi...." I do the one thing I thought I would never do.... I kiss her, hard. I push her against the sink as she deepens the kiss sliding her fingers through my long dark brow hair. I smirk as I hear her friends gasp when she moans.

We both pull back to get a much needed breath of air. She pushes me off of her and runs out of the bathroom slamming the door behind her. Kasey says "What the actual fuck was that!" I just shrug and wipe Macey's drool from the side of my lip. After I'm done smoking we walk back to the group and sit down. Couple minutes later Macey walks over by herself and hands me a piece of paper then she turns and walks out of the club. I read the small paper 'Meet me outside at the back of the building' I put the paper in my pocket and walk out to where she told me to. "Just cant get enough..." Before I could finish her lips were on mine. I flip us and push her back against the wall. She pulls my hair as I lift her up by her thighs. She wraps her legs around me rubbing our heats against each other letting out a muffled moan as she grips my hair harder. I gently slide my hand down her front to the button of her jeans. She yanks my hair back making us separate. "Why did you kiss me?" I say "I was fucking tired of you calling us the fucking stoners so I let you taste the weed that laced my breath." She says "Is it bad I want to keep going?" I smirk and say "Its not bad if its what you really want, so Macey.....what do you want?" She lets out a shaky breath "You Ryan.....I want you."