Chapter 55

Cameron's P.O.V

I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

Matt~ Nicole woke up today dude just thought you should know

I sighed and sat down on the bed. I put my hands through my hair. I want to see her but I know I can't, that would be adding fuel to the fire. I heard footsteps come up the stairs. My door was soon opened with Alison standing there.

Alison is my new girlfriend. She has dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes.

"Cameron hurry up, Jesus." She said.

"Don't rush me." I said and she sighed.

"Well I want to go shopping already." She said as I changed into my United XXVI shirt.

Nicole's P.O.V

"He has a girlfriend?" I asked in a low voice.

"Yeah her name is Alison." Nash said.

"No no take me there now please." I said while standing up.

"I don't think that's a good idea right now Nicole maybe you should just~" I cut him off.

"Please? Please just take me Nash I need to know." I said as he sighed.

"Fine, let's go." He said and I opened the door and went down the stairs.

"Mom me and Nash will be back." I said.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To see someone bye love you." I said as we got in the car. Nash took off, and the whole time I was fidgeting with the string to my sweat pants.

Nash pulled up to their house and I took a deep breath.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nash asked and I nodded. I heard a door close.

"Well why do you always have to bring your stupid ex up?" I heard a girl voice say and turned my head. This girl with five inch heels and dirty blonde hair said.

"I don't always bring her up, I just said that she woke up today I'm sorry that I'm a little concerned." Cameron said and I got out of the car. Both of their heads turned, but I kept my eyes on Cameron's as he walked down the stairs.

"N... Nicole you're here." He said and I nodded.

"Cameron please just tell me." I said.

"Tell you what?" He asked.

"I need to hear you say it, tell me that you don't love me anymore." I started tearing as he shook his head.

"I.. I can't." He said and I hugged his waist. We stood there for about two minutes until he broke the hug.

"But that doesn't mean we can get back together." He said and I shook my head.

"Because I hurt you and I hate myself for that." I couldn't find words to say so I just said,

"Ok." And got back in the car.

"Drive." I said to Nash and he started the car.

"I'm sorry Nicole." He said.

"It's fine." I said, not wanting to talk about it. Nash drove me back home and he went home. I sat in my room just thinking how and why this happened to me. My phone started ringing. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi is this Nicole?" A guy voice said.

"Yes this is how may I help you?" I said.

"Hi I'm Ryan Barker from News Feed and I'd like to interview you for my YouTube channel." He said and I was shocked.

"Me?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yes because we interviewed Cameron on the situation with you and him and we want your point of view and we want to clear up some rumors going around." He said as I nodded.

"Ok when and where?" He told me all the information and I hung up. The rest of the day I just stayed in my room and watched Netflix. It's 11:30 now, so I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got back in bed and closed my eyes.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi." I heard Cameron's voice and sat up.

"Hi is everything ok?" I asked wondering why he would be calling me.

"Yeah everything's fine I just can't sleep and I wanted to hear your voice again." He said as I leaned my head against my pillow and closed my eyes.

"Oh ok well why can't you sleep?" I asked.

"I don't know, well Alison is upstairs asleep and I... I really sometimes can't sleep when she's in my bed." He said and I sighed.

"Hey um can I come over to your house just to... just to see you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and hung up. Cameron is my ex and I still care for him so if he wants to cone over he can. I waited for about twenty minutes until he climbed up my window. I unlocked the door and sat back down. He came in and sat on my bed.

"Hi." He smiled at me.

"Hi." I said and smirked a little.

"I'm sorry to intrude and come to your house but I really just wanted to see someone who I know would make me smile." He said and in that moment it hit me.

"Cameron you're not happy." I said and he shook his head.

"I am." He said.

"No no I know you do you forget that? And I know you're not happy." I said as he looked down.

"You're right, I'm not and I haven't been for a while." He said.

"This hurts me. It hurts me to see you in pain. It hurts me to see you not happy." I said as I started tearing. I put my fingers through his hair. His phone buzzed and he put it to his ear.

"Yes." He said in a harsh tone.

"I'm out." He said.

"Fine whatever I'll see you soon." He said and hung up. He looked at me.

"That was Alison, I have to go." I sighed.

"Ok bye." I said as he leaned down and gave me a tiny hug. He got to the window and turned back.

"Bye." He said and left. I realized that I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay and hold me but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know I said I would update after Christmas but I woke up and just started writing, so yeah Merry Christmas hope you all have a wonderful time!!!!