THAT KISS IN THE RAIN

DELHI

"Alright let's repeat ourselves."
"Four inches." The first girl raised her hand.
"Five and half inches." The sight had murdered the second girl's confidence.
"Three and half inches." The third beamed with winner's attitude.
The first girl took out her belt which had measurements printed on it and bend down facing the man's groin. She took his limp tool on one hand and held her belt against it. With a gloomy face she declared, " three and half inches."
Zoya punched the air in joy.
"What the fuck is this? Did you do this guy before? "
"Me? With mr. Three and half inches? Correct your sanity sweetheart. But before that give me the bucks I deserve." The losers took out thousand rupees each and handed it to the winner. Zoya took the crispy two thousand bucks note in her hand and said, " There is only one way you can beat Zoya." The other two looked at her directly as she put the money in her clutch. "If you have her permission!".

It was four in the morning when Zoya unlocked her flat in Delhi . Her gait after consuming a bottle of vodka, two tequila shots and some Martini resembled that of her life's - wayward and unsure.... She stumbled across the room and collapsed on the ground. With heavy eyes and senses mislead she crawled the rest of the distance to reach the bed... Though she was in no man's land between sleep and awakeness.... She again got the blurred image of two people kissing each other sometimes sucking , nibbling or biting each other's lips, moulding the toungues in the rain ... The person could be her about at the age 12 or 13 but what about the other person...
Why does it every times feel like it's him , then why I am not able to get a clear picture in my mind...
Why didn't I get to my first love before the other girl did ? Of all the men I had in my life why didn't the any of them arouse the innocence and lust the way he did ?...

She was all rounder, since her school times and this tradition of her is still been following by her in the college also though she never sat and studied in one place but whenever it was her exam time no one could make her budge her from her study seat... Artistic , sporty and leader much of a dominating type....
And just when her ignorant age convinced her that she had experienced everything in life, a new thing happened she fell in love , for the first time ...

Flashback
Zoya (age 16) Aditya (age 17)
At Zoya's best friends birthday party..after finishing up the snacks she went to take up a cocktail, after returning she discovered her seat had been already occupied...
" I was sitting here." She said looking straight at the boy, ready for the any retort from him.
The boy looked lost for a while and then replied softly, " l am sorry. I didn't know you were sitting here."
He stood up and walked away... Zoya got her seat but her eyes were filming him. He looked cute and definitely drool worthy.
.......
" Who is he?" Zoya asked shweta. Together they were looking at Shweta's birthday pics.
"Oh! He is ADI"
"I never saw him before... But every time I feel yes I did have seen him before..." The last part was more like a murmur.
"Ya he shifted to our neighborhood couple of months ago... Oh wait are you regreting you haven't met him before?"
"NO! " Zoya replied and blushed.

Few weeks later
It now felt like her several undefined cravings boiling inside her heart with bubbles of first love made the GOD grant her wish...
By chance or by luck she got the admission to the same tutor who take classes of ADI and Shweta at Shweta's house .... Two hours tution feel just boring to zoya but not while she was just staring at ADI ... And every day at school Zoya had same set of questions for Shweta :
Did he enquire about me?
Did you tell him anything about me?
Did he appreciated my dress , looks or anything else?
But alas answer to every of the question used to be a big straight NO!

After 5 months
One day Zoya got severe pain in her abdomen which she thought could also be a menstrual cramp and so she had to miss the class for a day... Late at night the same day Shweta called her to enquire about her health.
"Hello, did you been to the doctor!"
"Ahh yeah I did."
There was a silence.
"Hello?"
"Ya"
"Anything happend today ... during the class"
After a pause shweta replied " hmmm yeah.. actually ADI talked about you"
"Really?" Zoya questioned back with full excitement and enthusiasm in her voice."what did he say...?"
" He said you look like his girlfriend.."
With this everything felt numb and deadly silent... It took few minutes for her to digest that her first love is already committed...
How can he have a girlfriend and how can he possibly be committed? I am sure I was the one who fell in love first with him no one else and so he is mine ... He has to be mine...
Zoya felt the pain extorted more tears she also realised something very important loving someone truely is very dangerous because it can make one bleed through eyes and heart at the same time ...
---Flashback end here ---

THAT KISS IN THE RAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें