𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘀...

Symere strokes Jordan's back softly, who burried his face into his neck and is slowly calming down.

"It's okay..." Symere soothes.

Jordan lifts his head and sobs while he wipes away the tears on his face with his sleeve.

"Fuck. I need to stop crying all the time. It's embarrassing" he says upset and hides his face in his hands.

The smaller one sits down on the table in front of Jordan and reaches over to make him take his hands off.

He holds them and rubs his thumb over the back of Jordan's hands while looking him deeply into his bloodshot dark brown eyes.

"There's nothing to be ashamed off when it comes to showing emotions" he says to him with a serious expression.

Jordan shifts his eyes and looks down to their now intertwined fingers.

"Why are you so nice to me?" he whispers and looks up to Symere again, who doesn't know what to answer.

Why is he so nice to Jordan?

"I don't know" he replies truthfully. "But what I know, is that no one deserves to be treated the way Rakim just treated you. And I'm really sorry. I should've stopped him way earlier" Symere apologizes.

Jordan flashes a little smile and it warms Symere's heart to see him genuinely happy again for the first time in two days.

His hands are being squeezed slightly and Jordan pulls him closer and closer. Symere feels something in his stomach tighten and his head wants him to stop so bad but he can't.

Something forces him to lean in. He can feel Jordan's hand stealing its way behind his neck and dragging him down to his lips. Symere's heart is racing. Their faces are so close that he can see every little teardrop on Jordan's now closed eyelashes.

Any millisecond longer, and their lips would've touched. But it's in that moment, that Symere remembers a small little detail.

"The camera is on" he gasps and puts his hand on Jordan's chest to push him away.

Jordan's eyes flutter open disappointedly. Symere, who just now fully realizes what was about to happen, stands up hastily and takes a few steps back.

"I-I'm sorry. This should've never happened" he stutters, confused about his own actions.

Jordan watches Symere silently as he runs over to the camera and turns it off.

"Can we do it again now?" Jordan asks.

He is still surprised about the abrupt ending of their little moment.

"No! Oh my god." Symere's eyes are wide open. This could cost him his job if someone sees it.

"Please don't tell anyone, okay?" he begs and Jordan nods in response.

Symere collects Rakim's notebook and pen that he forgot to give him back before he kicked him out of the room, the damn camera he wants to smash against the wall so badly, and quickly walks over to the door.

"Wait!" Jordan tries to stop him desperately.

Symere hesitates shortly but turns back around.