2 | Everybody loves a Clown

A/n: This chapter is kinda short and I haven't put much of what happens in the episode cause of everything else soooo...

Enjoy \(・◡・)/

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I just want a day where it doesn't feel like I'm falling apart.

Sam had hoped that Y/n would be in Bobby's house when he went to get some ingredients for a demon protection spell his dad wanted. She had left the previous day in such a hurry, going on about how she remembered and something.

After she left, Dean and Sam left Bobby's house too in search for their dad. Sure they found him but they didn't check if he was possessed. Dean got to know though because the demon was too kind to be John.

How messed up was that?

Sam couldn't pull the trigger on yellow eyes and he left his dad's body. They got into a car accident the previous night and fortunately, Sam was fine but Dean...

Dean was comatose because of his wounds. And Dad's first question was if the Colt was safe.

Sam looked away from the broken Impala in Bobby's yard, a heartbreaking sight. He had to save the Impala, no matter what. It was the only part he would have of his brother if he didn't survive...

No! A voice in Sam's voice had shouted. Dean's going to be fine. He was always...fine.

Dean was his rock in a whirlpool.

Sam and Bobby had gone back into the house, the younger Winchester seething in anger when Bobby told him that the ingredients John had asked for weren't for a protection spell but for a summoning spell. He averts his eyes around the house and they finally land on Y/n's jacket on the couch. He had picked it up, smelling the scent of vanilla and cinnamon.

"Where's Y/n?" He asked and Bobby pursed his lips.

"Upstairs," Bobby sighed and Sam remembered dropping the duffel bag he was holding to run upstairs. To check if she was fine, to ask why she rushed out the previous day without telling him anything.

"Sam, wait!" Bobby said harshly and the Winchester faltered in his steps. "Her parents... They died last night."

Sam felt his heart sink in his chest.

Did he hear it right?

Y/n's parents. Dead?

His chest pained at hearing the bad news. Sure, he had met them only once but he got a...homely feeling from them that he never got from his own father.

"What?" Sam breathed out. He had tried exhaling heavily to calm the storm in his chest.

Bobby pursed his lips.

A thousand questions had swirled around in the boy's mind but one answer was significant.

"She needs me," Sam says looking at Bobby, clenching his jaw.

"I can't let you do that. She needs time," Bobby paused and looked at Sam's determined expression. "I will cock my shotgun if you don't listen to me, you idjit."

Sam raised his eyebrows at the old hunter. "Why do you care about her now?"

"Because she's my goddaughter."

"What?"

"Her parents were hunters, Sam. She was a hunter. And-"

"What the hell does that mean?!" Sam asked, slightly irritated because of how confusing it was.