(1) One

Chase & Look

Heart pounding and heavy breaths

His pulse rings in his ears as he feels the adrenaline rush slowly dissipate and die down from running in his veins, finally feeling the exhaustion kick in.

The boy's knuckles turn white as his grip tightens on the thick cold and dangerous metal weapon in his hands while his boots click heavily on the ground, taking large sliw strides towards the massive dining hall of the unknown mansion he's been standing on. 

The crystals from the chandelier swaying faintly and melodiously from the ceiling, the fancy white and yellow lights flickering as he walks in the dining room.

His sharp hooded eyes look around the massive halls of the room and onto the strangers sitting on their respective seats, skins a tad bit paler, head hanging low and they come sitting lifeless with a whole ton foam dripping from their mouths and onto their fancy looking clothes.

Disgusting. The young man thinks.

The poison must've only taken effect now.

Jisung's sweat trickles from his temples and down to the side of his face as his hands sway back and forth by his sides with the gun in his hold. His boots heavy on his ankles as it stomps on the solid concrete beneath him and his steps echo in the huge room.

His hand stained in a few splats of blood and his knuckles a little bruised, Jisung hums a song in that deep tone making it seem like a scene from a serial killer sociopath movie where he looks for his next victim in hiding as he makes his way towards the table. The only difference is his victim is right there in front of him, struggling to get away from the ropes that bonded him to the enormous table made of glass from its feet beneath.

It's something this stranger has that not only he wants to get his hands on just like any other people would want in the field he lives in... the field he survives in.

Jisung's dark eyes pierce onto his prey as he climbs up the table and crouches down to look at his victim dead in the eye. Those dark brown orbs and that devilish look on his face is enough to scare the person bonded to the table, squirming and letting muffled whimpers as the man catches a glimpse of the deadly weapon in the young boy's hand.

"I guess it's a checkmate mister Yoo." he smirks while reaching his free hand down to grab and rip the tape off his mouth, leaving a burning sensation on the man's skin as he winces from the harsh sting. "Now I'll have that prize in my hands now."

Jisung grits his teeth as he throws the wasted strap of tape and replaces it with his hand traveling to grab mister Yoo's jaw and forcing his mouth open to place the gun's mouth inside and pressing the poisonous taste of the gun powder touch the poor old man's tongue.