𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

"𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, fighting techniques... Like when you fight a villain..." Denki stared at the board before glancing over at Aizawa, who was talking about something to do with fighting again. He got lost in his thoughts as his mind started to wander other places, his legs under his desk and bouncing up and down at a quick pace.

        "What was it again? That you have to be careful or something? Huh, that's weird... He has a few more eye bags than usual. Man I'm hungry. Shouldn't have skipped breakfast. What time is it?"

        Denki looked over at the clock. He noticed that it was nowhere near time for lunch, and furrowed his thin brows impatiently. He looked back down at his notebook, not even realizing that he was supposed to be taking notes along with the class. Instead, he picked up his pen and started doodling. On the side of his page, he drew multiple things; it started off with a few flowers, followed by some random lightning bolts, and he was finally working on a few Pokemon, including Lucario, Flareon, and, of course, Pikachu.

        As he was drawing the eyes on his Pikachu, he saw a pale hand slam down on his desk, making him flinch and quickly look up in surprise.

        "Huh?"

        In front of him was his teacher, of course - and he did not look pleased in the slightest. Aizawa sighed and shook his head, looking down at the blond with his usual tired eyes and blank expression.

        "Pay attention, Kaminari. Have you even been taking notes?"

        "Oh, uh... Yeah, totally! I just... Got a little spaced out for a minute there. Sorry!"

        "Whatever, just pay attention." Aizawa rolled his eyes, "You do need to pass this class to become a second year, you know."

        "Yep!" Denki looked up at Aizawa and gave him a nervous grin, scratching the back of his neck.

        The older male sighed and walked back in front of the class, continuing his lecture. Denki felt humiliated, frankly - he hated when teachers did this. He often tried not to show it and always made jokes about it, but a pit always formed in his stomach when a teacher called him out in front of his whole class. While being at UA, he often found that he was the only one in his class that had to be brought back to attention. Everyone else always seemed so serious about this and paid attention with ease. Yet, of course, he had to be different.

        "Now," Aizawa spoke,going over to his desk and picking up a stack of papers, "If you've been paying attention this past hour, you'll pass this quiz easily." He started to pass out the papers, putting one on every person's desk as everyone groaned.

        "Man, I'm totally gonna fail this." Denki laughed a bit.

        "Really, man, another pop quiz?" Kirishima groaned, "This is, like, the third time this week!"

        "I know, right?" Mina agreed, "Can't ya give it a rest for one day, Mr. Aizawa?"

        "Pro-heroes don't get breaks that easily, so frankly, I don't think any of you should either." Aizawa argued.

        "But I could barely keep up with the lesson!" Mina groaned quietly.

        "Well that's too bad," Aizawa rolled his eyes, "Now just take your damn quiz. All of you need to complete it by the end of class. It's open notes, and you only have about four minutes, so you might want to hurry up."

        Denki groaned along with them, feeling a heavy weight on his chest. His palms were starting to get a bit sweaty, making him struggle slightly to hold his pen correctly. He was a bit shaky, and desperately tried to read the questions as fast as he could. The words, to him, looked completely scrambled up and didn't make any sense.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 {𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒} 🎉