Chapter 1

'Hurry up Sara we will miss the bus!' said Sara's mom. Sara quickly finished packing her suitcase and got out of the flat. She looked one last time at their home. They were living there since she was born but now it was time to leave.

After Sara's dad passed away, they had financial issues. Her mother was a good cook and was looking for a job for a while now and finally she found one. Unfortunately it was far away from their hometown. They were moving to Los Angeles. The good part was that the employer offered them a place to stay. Sara's sister Jane was very happy with that. She always wanted to leave this small boring town.

Sara asked: ' Why are you so excited about leaving our home? We are going in to the unknown.'
Jane answered: ' I was already sick of this small town, finally we are going to LA , where dreams come true.'
Mom:' You shouldn't have big expectations, we don't even know where we will have to stay.'

After a long trip they finally arrived in LA. Sara never saw a big city like that before. There were  a lots of people and cars everywhere. That was definitely not what she expected. She looked at Jane. She was looking fascinated and was already in love with what she saw. Their Mom was calling the number which has been given to her.

Her Mom said: ' They are so generous they are sending a car to us.'
Jane:' Are they rich or something? I hope they have a handsome son!'
Sara:' Jane please don't start again.'

Jane was always a materialistic person. In their hometown she used to date with the guys because they have cool cars but now this was more than she ever dreamed of.

Sara was kind of annoyed. She didn't know what to expect. Then she saw a white limousine coming. It stopped right in front of them.
The driver got out of the car and asked her mom : ' Are you Kate Anderson ?'
Their mom said:' Yes that's me.!'
The driver:' Welcome to LA. Mr. Johnson was waiting for you. Please take your seat.'

They got in to the car. Jane was getting more and more excited. Sara was getting curious and trying to keep up. Then when they arrived, they got out of the car and what they saw was a million dollar mansion. They weren't expecting that.