Chapter 7

Tini's Pov

I could feel my heart melting as I walking inside my bedroom. I had no idea what to do. On one side, there was Jorge right before me and the only I wanted to do was hug him and tell how much I missed. On the other, my head kept pulling me back to the ground, telling me how wrong it would be to go back to him now. I mean, he's getting MARRIED TOMORROW! This could be any worst! I just wanted to forget him! Why is he doing this to me? Why???All of this was passing through my mind as I closed my bedroom door and tried to gain courage to face him.

When I finally did, (see image shown above) I simply could feel the tears threatening to fall. He's both my weakness and my strength. He's what males me vulnerable.

Jorge thinking: She's not okay, I can tell that. The look on her eyes says it all. I donate want to see her like this. I need to know what's wrong with my princess. I'll do whatever it takes to find whoever is making her fell so much pain. This angel does not deserve suffer like this. Her eyes are begging for help. I'm right here. Right in front of you. Let me help you.

Jorge simply smiles and doesn't say a word. An awkward silence sets in the room as I feel myself cringing. The is so bad I find myself having to do the last thing I want. Talking. Since Mr.Blanco does nothing but look at me and smile, I'll have to make the first move.

Jorge: I'm sorry I took so long with Mechi. - I say while letting out the oh so familiar laugh I do whenever I feel awkward or nervous.  I didn't mean to but the situation was really bad.

Tini: Ah ah, just Mechi being Mechi.

Jorge thinking: Seriously Jorge? That's the best you could come up with? "I didn't want to make things this awkward", I really sorry Tini.

Tini: No worries Jorge. Honestly, I kinda helped it a bit.

Jorge: I can't tell you're not ok, I see it in your eyes. Trust me. 

Tini: Huh? What are you talking about? I'm fine!

Tini thinking: Actually, no Jorge. I'm not okay and I really don't want you here, because you're the source of my pain. How can you not see what you're doing to me Jorge?

Jorge: You're not okay! Talk to me. You've always trusted me. What's wrong? You know I hate seeing you like this. Tell me what's going on so we can fix it... together.

Tini: Right now the only thing I want is for you to leave and leave me alone. Please. That's all I'm asking.

Jorge: We've always fixed our problems together...

Tini: But we're not together!" I can't control my tears anymore "I don't want you here, so LEAVE."

Jorge: But..."

Tini: Jorge leave, NOW. Please..." 

I beg him once more with tears running freely from my face.I lay on my bed and start playing with the necklace Clara gave while trying to calm down once he leaves. But not before giving a kiss in my forehead.

Incoming call

(Lodo, Cande, Mechi, Alba)

I quickly dry off my tears with a tissue I found in my nightstand and accept the call.

Tini: Hey guys, how are you? I ask, trying my best to hide the fact that I was crying.

We're good Tini! - Alba is the first to reply.

What about you? - Lodo asks.

Tini: iYeah, me too girls. 

They face away from the camera and mysteriously start laughing. I know that laugh and I also know Mechi can't keep her mouth shut so... here we go. 

How long are you gonna pretend you're fine? - Cande breaks the laughs from the others.

Tini: I can't lie my way out of this, can I?

Nope. - They all say at the same time.  

Start talking missy. - Mechi orders.

Jorge just left and... I'm not in good shape.

WHAT??? - Mechi and Alba look extremely surprised.

Mechi: I left your house like 15 minutes ago. What happened?

Tini: He was kinda hidden in my room...

Mechi: WAIT WHAT?

Tini: I'm sorry...

And then Lodo asks: Where are you right now?

Tini: In my house in Buenos Aires. The one I moved into to be close to the set.

Cande: Can you open the door, we kind of have our hands full at the moment?

Tini: What? The hell are they talking about?

Mechi: C'mon Tini - Mechi tells me to hurry.

As I open the door, I'm greeted by her hugging me. 

Should I continue? Leave your answer in the comments!