Chapter 1:

The warm sun gleam at my furry fur."Class,I have a wonderful news for you ,I call it excitement."The word "excitement" made me sit up straight to listen to the excitement.Ms.Russel continued to speak:"Our classroom are gonna,made/built a city next week,in this big table that , I settle with a city map with a compass.You guys can start brainstorming ideas for the city."The class filled with excitement.Ms.Russel tap her pointer 3 times to let the class calm down or get her attention.Well,I am a nocturnal,hamsters sleep at daytime and stay awake at night.I am too excited about Room 24(Any room that starts with 2 is second grade,any room that starts with 1 is first grade,any room that starts with 0 is kindergarten,any room that starts with 3 is third grade,any room that starts with 4 is fourth grade,and any room that starts with 5 is fifth grade).Back to what I said,I am too excited to see Room 24 building a city and I accidentally made some noises on my running wheel.My running/exercising wheel can squeak."Building a city,feels like guts,said don't-use-bad-words Scott."Ms Russel rise from her chair and said to Scott who always speak bad words "Scott,don't you ever said one more word of a bad word,and Guts is not a feeling."Ms Russel look at our behavior and then,gave the students a nickname like the one I mention:"Don't-use-bad-words Scott."

"Okay,class lets gave a name to our city,what would it be called?""How,about Daffodils Hammond,suggested Félix."Then,a bunch of names were called out for the city."How about Taffy Daffy,Noradrenaline Avenue?""Let's vote,class Ms Russel replied.Lots of person vote for Noradrenaline Avenue."So,the winner name for our city is Noradrenaline Avenue!"I will give you guys jobs for the city.Ms Russel made a chart of jobs and names next to the jobs.
             Andrew and Andrea homework collectors.
           Sophia and Sophie:Animal helper
         Scott and Beckett:Custodian for our class.
       Cupid and Anne-rose:Paper passer
        Olivia and Sierra:light monitor.
        Paul and Paulista:Pencil sharper help
Ms Russel rose up from her seat and said,"I will give you points for your job."