𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 ⏳

"Yo, Jisung!" A black haired dark looking boy called cheerfully conflicting his looks.

"Looking grumpy as always. Wassup sungie!" Next, a blond boy with shaved eyebrows called.

"DONT, CALL ME, THAT." Jisung glared at the blond Aussie boy. Which the two boys just responded with a chuckle.

The two boys hang his arms around Jisung's shoulders and left the class to the backyard of the school. Where there were two more boys waiting. One with cute braces on his teeth and one with a puppy like face.

"Hey Chan Hyung, Changbin Hyung and Han Hyung!" The boy with the braces said.

"Hey I.N, wassup?" Chan greeted the boy with a genuine smile. And Changbin also smiled at the boy. While Jisung just stared at him with thin eyes and just looked away scoffing at how happy the boy was so early in the morning.

"Morning to u too Seungminnie~." Chan said as he took a seat on the concrete floor, taking out a cigarette.

"Morning Chan hyung and Changbin. And Mr. Mood." Seungmin sat on the other side facing Chan, laying his back on the net fence.

"Hey where did the Hyung go!" Changbin grumbled.

"No hello to me?" Jisung asked as he walked a little away from the boys and sat in the shaded area.

"I did greet you, Mr Moody." Seungmin said with a nonchalant face staring at Jisung with wide eyes. And Jisung scrunched his face in a angry expression, steam coming out from his nose and ears.

"You brat!" Jisung held his rock hands up, and was stopped by the other three. Telling him to calm down. While Seungmin just smirked at Jisung taking one ciggarate from Chan and mouthing it.

The five boys were a gang group, they always stayed together since middle school. There was time when they had to split apart due to age difference too, but now they were all in high school.

"Anyways guyz, did you hear that there's a new student coming to this school?" I.N asked.

"Yea, and what about that?" Seungmin blandly asked. While Chan and Changbin...

"WHAT! REALLY!?" Being hyper about new things.

And Jisung... "Meh, who cares. Not interested." Had no interest of the topic at all. How did they ever manage to stay together for all these years...

"I can't believe Jisung and Seungmin is in agreement right now..." I.N with wide stunned eyes said.

While the other two grabbing and shaking him for more info about the new student. And Jisung sending death glares at I.N and Seungmin. And Seungmin blankly just staring at Chan and Changbin's chaos. It always happens nothing new...

"Calm down the two of you..!" I.N said struggling to do anything while the two boys bugged him to tell them more. "Well I heard his coming to the same grade as Changbin Hyung, Chan Hyung and Jisung Hyung. Heard his really handsome!" I.N said still thinking about the new student. "Maybe you'll meet him at PE?" I.N suggested.

"What a smart kid!" Changbin fake cried and patted I.N. While Jisung didn't even give thoughts about what the boy would look like, who he would be. Just laying on the cold concrete floor napping.

--------------------------------------------------
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 (:
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.