The League Attack Pt2

After izuku deal with the villains now he gather with all the heroes to face with the greatest foe the nomu the when he turn around he saw all the heroes is shaking in fear because they know how dangerous the nomu is

No one pov:

"get back I handle it myself" he said to the heroes "but you will die" he turn around "I will not" then he walk to the front to fight the nomus "you hand jobs" he said to shigaraki "grrr what do you said about me" he growl in anger "where is Shao khan!" he yell at then "oh he gone he said that he will prepare for something shit" he said to izuku 'he must be prepare his army' he thought "so what I want to say today YOU ALL WILL DIE HERO MUAHAHAHAHA" he laugh the heroes is scare because of the nomu "you think you can win" izuku yell at him "grrr we see NOMU ATTACK HIM" the nomu charge at him he took out his katana and teleport above them he cut one nomu in half but to his surprise the nomu regenerate "by the elder gods" he said "hahahaha you cannot kill them they all have regeneration quirk" he said 'what an idiot to told everyone but regeneration cannot be use if it burn the cells' he thought then he get the idea 'so cutting them will not kill them then how about melt it' he thought he keep his katana "hahaha why doesn't know what to do how about this you join us and we will give you anything you want" he said the heroes are scare of what he will choose he turn around to see the heroes is shaking in fear and then he see momo look at him with hope in her eye 'damn those eye always know how to make me feel guilt' he thought then he turn around he use great eruption destroying half of the nomu army but shigaraki freeze using the ice quirk he stole it but he struggle to freeze the lava rocket 'why its so hard' he thought then the rocket freeze entirely "grrrr nomu attack him" the nomu charge at izuku he use magma beam and spin around killing them then nomu with wings attack him with scales he dodge them all he use his chain spear and it hit the nomu brain "GET OVER HERE" he grab the nomu head and slam it to the ground melt it with lava he see five nomu charging at him he transform his body into lava and attack them with 3 head snake then he Shap shift into a snake and crawl to the nomu while melting them then he eat a nomu melting it on his stomach then he transform back to normal he summon 10 clones and active his lava hand they attack the nomu the bulky nomu try to attack izuku but he grab his arm and break it then punch nomu at the stomach and make a hole an it chest then two nomu came he use magma splash at them and melt it instantly then he use earthquake eruption 5.1 to make a crater below the nomu then the nomu fall to the center of earth "your nomu is gone" he said to shigaraki "hahahaha who said that only the usual nomu now meet the high end nomu" then five high end nomu came out 'so this is the nomu that make the rabbit hero mirko lost her arm huh' he thought the nomu rush at him he teleport behind them but one nomu use expanding arms and smash him from behind the heroes gasp his classmates has come but when momo see izuku being smash her heart shatter 'izuku no' he thought but the nomu hands melt when it fully melt it reveal izuku with angry face "you die" he grab the nomu head and kneel it then other nomu use it metal arm and punch him at the face but izuku doesn't even flinch "is that it" he teleport behind the nomu and use great eruption at the nomu it melt the nomu upper body but it regenerate so izuku take the remaining and melt it with lava he turn around and see 4 nomu remain the first nomu use it expanding arm and land a punch at him but he side step it and use magma spear at the head and then he grab the other nomu head and smash it together the two other nomu rush at him the fistr grab izuku head and slam it at the ground then he step on him repeatedly izuku teleport above him and use magma beam the nomu become dust then the 3 remain nomu rush at him he use volcano smoke and disappear the nomu search him but the he teleport in front of the nomu and punch it at the gut then stretch it arm and rip it apart from the body he use 3 head snake at the two nomu it melt down he fell one knee and panting heavily 'damn so tired' he thought then he look up to see the last nomu it rush at him he grit his teeth and use his chain spear at the nomu it go through it heart and he swing the nomu and throw the nomu at the sky "this is the final" his hand glow red "what is he doing" ask mina "the magma star cannon" momo said her classmates look at her confuse the they look back at izuku "I win jackass...MAGMA STAR CANNON"

MAGMA STAR CANNON"

*imagine it red*

The heroes look at such a massive power "what kind of power is that" the hero said "so this is the full power of the assassin" todoroki said "no this is not his full power yet" momo said with a smile "What!!!" the class yell "you mean this is not his full power" ask ochako she look at her and nod "impossible" they said and look at him 'impossible how come he has this power grrrr I will show you I'm the strongest' growl bakugou "so the rumor is true he can actually kill the entire hero force" sero said "yeah the rumor is true" kirishima said "I'm scare guys what if he betray us" mineta said shaking in fear "he will not I know him" momo said with anger in her eye they look at izuku and he has done "finally its over" he said but the league leader only laugh "I honest you are strong but can you defeat the final boss" he said the hero eye widen "there's more" then the biggest nomu come out "k-kill h-hero" it said "meet the super nomu" he said while laughing izuku just smile "bring it on" he yell "nomu attack" the nomu rush at him 'maybe this is the final' he thought

While momo look at him with worry face "please win izuku and be safe" she look at him "I love you" she said quietly