015

~~~

January 12, 2021

Snapchat

Jabez🌃's Story

Lia☺️'s Story

"Jay stop" I laughed as he kept tickling my sides. "Or what?" He laughed. "Boy don't play wit me." I said trying to be serious but failed. "Nah I'm good Shawty." He said still tickling me. "Jay!" I laughed as he finally stopped.

"Finally." I giggled as he laughed.

*Ring*

"It's your manager." Jabez said handing me my phone. "Hello?" I answered. "Yes, wait no way! Seriously, oh gosh thank you so much Pam. Could I let them know? Thanks again Pam, I'll talk to you soon." I said hanging up the phone excitedly.

"Damn ma, whats good?" He chuckled. "You won't believe it Jay!" I said so happy on the verge of tears. "Lia what is it?" He asked again laughing. "I'm gonna be opening up for Prettymuch on their FOMO Tour" I squealed of excitement. "Baby that's great!" He smiled and hugged me tightly. "I'm proud of you." He said kissing me.

"Thank you Bebe." I smiled and kissed him again. "You deserve this." He whispered in my ear as I snuggled my body into his. "Can we go so I can tell the boys?" I asked excitedly. "Of course babygirl." He smiled.

Sweetea whOres 🥤

Peaches 🍑 🤢:
Y'all  are you guys
Together?

Danny Boi🤡:
Yes ma'am what you
Need?

Peaches 🍑 🤢:
I gotta tell y'all somethin!
Where y'all at!?

Lowgy🤥:
What is it?!
What is it?!

Juju😷:
SHES PREGNANT

Lowgy🤥:
OH SHII SHES PREGO!?

Danny Boi🤡:
Tell Jabez we finna square
Up when you get here😤

Peaches🍑🤢:
Oh shut up will ya🙄😂
Where y'all at??

Lowgy🤥:
Danny's

Peaches🍑🤢:
Finally Geesh meet
up at my house I gotta tell
Y'all somethin!!

"You ready baby?" Jabez asked. I nodded my head And put on my shoes. "Yessir." I replied as I grabbed my keys and we headed out of his apartment.

*At My house*

"Alright whores I'm here!" I greeted my best friends that were already in my house. "So what's so important you had to call us over?" Frank asked rudely. Frank and I made up, it's just that he still doesn't like Jabez. I rolled my eyes and got to it. "Alright bitches listen up, I got some good and some bad news." I started.

"You're pregnant with Jabez's baby, and you're moving away to Canada." Julian said. "What the fuck" I said so confused. "Oh I got it! She's pregnant BUT it's not Jabez's baby!" Logan said as they all gasped. I shook my head and crossed my arms waiting for them to stop with their dumb ass guesses.

"NO I got it!" Danny said. "She's pregnant, BUT with twins!" Danny said. "Bro! You might be right! OH OH OH OR OR They're secretly getting married and ALREADY have adopted twins!" Logan rambled.

"What the hell is wrong with you all" I shook my head as Jabez was just laughing. "Boy you find this funny?" I said annoyed at Danny, Logan and Julian. "No ma'am" Jabez answered and stopped laughing. "Mhm" I said as he chuckled lightly. "Alright now that you fucking idiots are done with your damn guesses. WHICH were all WRONG!" I said so they understood

"But why y'all think I'm fucking pregnant?" I asked shaking my head. "To be honest you like one of the only girls we talk to the most. So you know thinking your pregnant is all we got." Julian said as I shook my head ONCE MORE.

"ANYWAYS" I started. "As you all know, My music career has been going on for quite some time now... and this summer..." I continued "I will be opening for Prettymuch on their FOMO tour!!" I squealed. "Lia that's great!" Danny said getting up and giving me a hug. "I'm proud of you." He whispered.

"Thanks D." I smiled. Soon enough they all came and gave me a hug. "That's amazing Lia, really happy for you." Frank smiled at me. "Thanks Frank" I smiled.

"Aye are you allowed Groupies!?" Logan asked so excited. "To be honest I don't know. I'd probably have to ask" I shrugged. "BECAUSE IM DEFINITELY GONNA BE A GROUPIE!" Logan said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I don't know yet, when I find out I'll tell you." I said as he smiled excitedly.

I sat down next to Jabez and held his hand as we just all continued to talk.

*Later*

We all were just watching movies. Danny, Logan and Julian were on the floor and they fell asleep.Frank was on the recliner and he fell asleep too. I was cuddled up with Jabez on the other couch.

"Babygirl." Jabez whispered in my ear taking my eyes off the tv. "Hmm" I hummed against his chest. "I gotta go home soon." He said making me pout. "Can you please stay" I said with my puppy dog eyes. "Please." I said as he looked the other way so he wouldn't look me in the eyes. "I know you want to." I giggled against his chest.

"Stay Jay" I said grabbing his face and holding him in my hands. "For me." I pouted more. "Damn Shawty I was gonna stay the whole time I just wanted to see what you would do." He chuckled. "Oh whatever." I laughed at him.

"Come on lets go." I said getting up quietly and dragging him into my room. We both laughed quietly as we made it past the sleeping boys and into my room.

~~~

A/n: I'm gonna be uploading basically the rest of this entire book :) Juss letting y'all kno just so that I can start focusing on my next book on one of the Sweetea members and my Sweetea Imagines book. So I hope y'all will enjoy :)))