Yaku's Interlude

YakuMamasuke has added YakuMamasuke to the chat.

YakuMamasuke: Hey, Yuu...

YakuMamasuke: I know it's been a while since I came on here, hell, since ANYONE came on here really.

YakuMamasuke: But I just wanted to know if you were alright you know?

YakuMamasuke: Well, my mom's yelling at me to get off my phone so I'm gonna go, but I hope to hear from you soon. Bye.

YakuMamasuke has left the chat

• • •

YakuMamasuke has added YakuMamasuke to the chat

YakuMamasuke: How you doing, Yuu?

YakuMamasuke: I'm doing good, considering. Ah...

YakuMamasuke: Things with my family haven't been the best right now. Mom keeps nagging me to get a girlfriend like my brother, and Dad's just at work all the time.

YakuMamasuke: But yeah

YakuMamasuke: I'm sorry to bother you, you're probably busy. So I'm just going to go and leave you to whatever it is you're doing. Goodbye, Yuu.

YakuMamasuke has left the chat.

• • •

YakuMamasuke has added YakuMamasuke to the chat

YakuMamasuke: So I wasn't really planning on telling anyone this.

YakuMamasuke: I'm not real sure if I SHOULD honestly, but I don't know. Too late to back out now.

YakuMamasuke: Mom set me up on a date with a girl down the block from my house.

YakuMamasuke: She was pretty, yeah. Real small, short red hair, blue eyes. But I dunno, she just wasn't doing it for me. So I called off the date. She slapped me after I drove her back home. Rude, huh?

YakuMamasuke: Mom was pissed. Told me I should be more grateful of the efforts she's taking to give me a good life...

YakuMamasuke: I'm not sure how to tell her that I don't want her to try to give me a good life...

YakuMamasuke: And that she's the sole source of the negativity in my life at this point...

YakuMamasuke: But yeah.

YakuMamasuke: I'm gonna stop beating around the bush and just say what I came here to say.

YakuMamasuke: I'm bisexual.

YakuMamasuke: Oh. It felt good telling someone that, it gets tiring holding all that in...

YakuMamasuke: But yeah...

YakuMamasuke: Just needed to get that off my chest

YakuMamasuke: Sorry for bothering you, I hope you have a good rest of your day.

YakuMamasuke has left the chat

• • •

YakuMamasuke: Hey again, Yuu.

YakuMamasuke: I'm sorry I haven't been able to get on here since my last messages. I got into a college a couple of months ago! So that's good yeah?

YakuMamasuke: Um.. bad news though. My mom... also kicked me out a couple of months ago because of the... thing I told you about before.

YakuMamasuke: I'm staying with a couple of friends for right now, until I graduate and get a decent fucking job.

YakuMamasuke: Respond when you can, I'd really like to know how you're doing! Anyway, bye!

YakuMamasuke has left the chat

• • •

YakuMamasuke has added YakuMamasuke to the chat

YakuMamasuke: Yuu come on.

YakuMamasuke: It's been six months, almost seven.

YakuMamasuke: What can you be doing that's so damn important that you've been ignoring this chat for six months? Huh?

YakuMamasuke: Are you just going off doing stupid shit with your bald-headed buddy and Yamamoto? Maybe chasing after girls?

YakuMamasuke: Well damnit Yuu, I'm tired. I'm tired of opening this chat and having the same screen of old messages greet me every time.

YakuMamasuke: Please let me know if you're okay. I just... need to know...

YakuMamasuke: Goodbye Yuu.

YakuMamasuke has left the chat

• • •

YakuMamasuke has added YakuMamasuke to the chat

YakuMamasuke: Yuu please come back

YakuMamasuke: Please

YakuMamasuke: I didn't mean it

YakuMamasuke: I was just mad and stupid and kind of tipsy because I don't even remember writing that

YakuMamasuke: Please come back please please please please please

[Remainder Of Chat Cut For Length]

• • •

YakuMamasuke has added YakuMamasuke to the chat

YakuMamasuke: I'm so sorry that I said all those things Yuu. I'm sorry that I'm such a dumbass who can't control his mouth when it really counts. Please just let me know that you're safe. Please.

YakuMamasuke left the chat

• • •

GuardianDeity has added GuardianDeity and YakuMamasuke to the chat

GuardianDeity: hey Morisuke

GuardianDeity: i'm sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long

GuardianDeity: i had some shit i had to do, and figure out some things that needed to be figured out

GuardianDeity: but I'm alive and still kicking 😎

GuardianDeity: maybe you and I can meet up for lunch?

GuardianDeity: catch up a bit?

YakuMamasuke: Yeah

YakuMamasuke: Yeah Yuu I would like that a lot