chapter3

Explain to me who you are and why you're here? What village are you from? What is your motives? And more importantly, what are you? Demanded the Hokage as the red Knight stood motionless.

Besides sarutobi is ibiki and Mr yamanika.

His eyes glowed green before the red helmet folded away revealing his blonde hair and green eyes.

A slip was heard on the other side of the interogation window. No doubt one of the females due to how handsome the man looked.

I will answer your demands as long as you keep this a secret. What I'm about to say is very sensitive material.

Very well, you have my word. Please proceed.

I am the former leader captain full-frontal of neo zeon nation.

Neo Zeon? I've never heard of such in all my life. There isn't any village  named like that.

That's because it doesn't exist in this dimension.

That really caught the Hokage as he placed his fingers together. Dimension you say?

Lord 3rd, you don't buy this do you?

I don't know. Sounds suspicious to me.

Quiet, you two. Mr frontal, would you please elaborate?

As you wish. However, I would recommend you to keep calm.

What I will do is show you. Besides, you'll understand more.

The third stared at the man for a moment before he gave the command to place a barrier around around the four of them.

Alright, you may show us, but if you try anything funny, you'll be executed on the spot. Am I understood?

Crystal.

Good. Show us.

At the command, frontal helmet came back on as he began to glow, starting with the symbol on his chest. A yellow hue came over him as he glowed while sending out psyco waves across the room before taking them into another dimension.

As you can see we're in the place were time flow is different. On your right is the possible out come of this dimension, or you could say this dimensions multiverse.

But first let's take a look at mines...

1hrs 30min later.....

Reappearing back into the room the Hokage and his two subordinates were speachless. They never would've thought in their wildest dream what they witnessed.

"Unbelievable, to think their are beings with power that could change humanity as a whole is mind boggling" thought the third.

Inoji and ibiki were at a loss of words.

So now you've see my past as well as the origins of universal century along with the birth of newtypes.

Ahem' perhaps we could work a deal out that will benefit us both. Wouldn't you agree? Of course you have to follow my demands.

Okay, let's here it.

To the point it is. I won't you to follow my orders and mines alone. You will only take orders from me.

Secondly, I want you to either be apart of a clan or you could start your own. In order to do so you must take five wives or more from the age of 15 and up.

Third, I...

???Wait!!!

At that, all three males jumped in shock except frontal.