𝟶𝟸

It was the next day and Zay was In a car fucking a dude who she seen riding pass a couple times in her neighborhood

"Ohhh Right there." Ole dude was hitting her G spot once and a while. Zay felt his dick twitch inside her. "Fuck I'm finna come!" Zay picked up her pace until dude nutted in the condom. She came right after.

Zay got off him and sat back in the passenger seat. She fixed her red and white dress she l brought from the beauty supply store.

Before ole dude could even say something. Zay got out the car and walked back into her apartment. "Zay I put that plant on the counter , take one off the stem and open it and put it on your face everyday."

"Okay, imma do it later." Zay went into the bathroom and and ran shower water. She took off her things and jumped in.

After taking a quick shower, she put some coco butter on her face. Zay wrapped the towel around her body.

She walked out the bathroom and went into her room. She rolled up a quick blunt, smoked it, than put on her work clothes. Zay worked at McDonald's, she hated it but it was the only Job that took her because she didn't have a High School Diploma.

She put her hair in a low ponytail and put on the black McDonald's hat. She slipped on her black and white Old Skool vans.

"Grandma, I'm finna go to work! Don't Be Up All Night And Take Your Meds!" Zay put on some glasses and walked out the apartment. She seen Will and some other Crackheads sitting outside the door across the hall.

They was always begging for some money that she didn't have. Zay walked out the apartment building and walked to work. It took her about 30 minutes to get to work.

She didn't mind walking. Zay has asked her grandma Lisa Could she see her car to get to work and home, Lisa always told her no. She didn't trust Zay driving the car she did have.

Zay seen Hennessy her 12 year old Half sister sitting on a park bench with a nigga twice her age. "Hennessy!" Zay walked up to her sister and grabbed her. "Who the fuck is he?!" Hennessy smacked her lips "Girl Mind the business that pays you." Hennessy said rolling her neck.

"Damn shorty, chill on her she grown." Zay looked at the boy. "She ain't Grown she 12 years old, so unless you wanna catch a case, you betta go."

"All You Do Is Rain On My Parade Zay Damn, You Dont Take Care Of Me! So Stop Telling Me What To Do!" The nigga shook his head and walked away.

"Yo Ass Shouldn't Be Out Here Hoeing Anyways Hennessy! You 12 years old! Go to summer school or someshit!" Hennessy Chuckled and rolled her eyes at Zay.