01//Tokyo//

It was way too early. For everyone except Shoyo Hinata. He was practically bouncing off the walls of the Karasuno bus at 5am, much to Tsukishima's dismay.

"Would you cut it out, shrimp? Some of us are trying to sleep," Tsuki grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"How can you sleep?!" Shoyo asked, incredulous. "Aboa Johsai and Shiratorizawa are going to be there!"

"Sure thing, shrimpy, now shut the hell up." Tsuki said condescendingly.

"Language." Sugawara scolded from the front of the bus. Half asleep, he still managed to berate them.

"I agree with Tsukishima," Kageyama said begrudgingly. "Shut up Hinata."

Shoyo sighed and went back to staring out the window. Tanaka, Daichi, Noya, Asahi and the rest of the members were all out cold, so there was nothing else to do.

Shoyo's palms suddenly became sweaty. I wonder how I'll face Ushiwaka again...or the great king. Oikawa sure is scary, He thought, although it didn't matter much since Karasuno had beaten them both to advance to nationals. This training camp would last all summer, with the sole purpose of helping the crows prepare to beat Nekoma once and for all.

Of course, Nekoma would be trying the same thing.

But we'll win! Shoyo thought enthusiastically.

We have to.

~Time skip brought to you by Daichi's meat buns~

Shoyo sighed, dumping his exhausted body onto his thin mattress. The room he shared with the rest of Karasuno was already full of his teammates sleeping bodies.

He and Kageyama had been putting in some extra practice, and with that their first day in Tokyo had come to an end. Shoyo hadn't had to play Aboa Johsai or Shiratorizawa yet, just Fukurodani. Bokuto was just as much fun as ever.

Shoyo rolled over to see Kageyama sound asleep. That was all well and good, but Shoyo needed to clean up before bed.

While walking down the hallway to the locker rooms, Hinata felt eyes on him, but decided to ignore it. Once he finished showering, Shoyo began brushing his teeth, simultaneously finger combing his still-damp hair.

He was just rinsing the last of the toothpaste out of his mouth when a familiar voice broke the silence.

"Long time no see, Sho-chan," Oikawa hummed, leaning against the bathroom door.

"O-oh! Um, hey Oikawa," Shoyo said nervously. What was he supposed to say? They weren't exactly on good terms.

Oikawa moved closer, causing Hinata to shift back against the wall. "Do I make you nervous, chibi-chan?"

"Could you stop with the nicknames? We're not even friends," Shoyo said, uncomfortable with Oikawa's closeness.

Oikawa's demeanor instantly changed, expression unhinged. It scared the shit out of Hinata. "Don't you love me, little crow?" He says, and Shoyo shudders at the bone-chilling voice.

"N-no...why w-would you think tha-," He's cut off by Oikawa's lips as the older male closes the gap between them.

Eyes wide with shock, Shoyo tries in vain to pull away, only to be stopped by the cold tile of the bathroom wall. Shoyo thrashes, but Oikawa is bigger, stronger than him. His lips are an invasion, and Hinata can feel every bite and caress they make.

Shoyo thrashes as Oikawa slips his tongue inside his mouth, terrified. Tears well in Hinata's eyes as Oikawa's hands pin his grasping wrists to the wall.

"MMM!" Shoyo shouts desperately, but the halls are silent. Until.

"What the fuck is going on here?"