The Night

It was done. Raven and Sheeva had defeated their enemies trying to invade outworld. "Once again you conquered, Sheeva", smiles Raven. Sheeva smiles back, "For a human, your pretty good. Meet me at my base. We have planning to do. Raven got on his war horse. He rides to the base while she takes her horse there. It became night rather quickly. "Have we been out all day?", Raven says to himself. He arrived to the base, getting off his horse and entering the base temple. The guards kneeled to him. He was honored.

He then enters Sheeva's room. "Oh, you've made it just in time. We've got lots of planning for Kitana Khan", Sheeva turns to him. Raven walks up to her and compliments, "You look great today." Sheeva nods and continues to sort letters. "Sheeva, I've known you for a long time. This is kind of embarrassing to admit around other people, but I want to mate with you. You are amazing", he insist. She turns to him shocked. Her expression didn't seem grossed out. "Well, you did great today...I guess I should reward you Raven." Sheeva takes off her clothes while Raven takes his off.

Raven hides some Outworld oil in his hand. He gets on top of her, kissing around her body in multiple places. He twirls his tongue on her neck. She tasted sweet. She ran her fingers through his hair. His mouth caused sucking sounds. She felt comfortable in his grasp. He pressed his lips on hers, their tongues interwind together. Raven pours every drop of the oil on his hands. He runs it down her butthole with it everywhere.

"What are you doing", Sheeva says as she stops the kissing.

"I want to go in there. I'm using oil to ease any pain", he suggest.

"No, you must go in the main part Raven. I'm letting you know that."

Raven rubs his penis on her butthole, spreading the oil. "I said no", she reminds. "I promise it will feel great", says Raven. The oil scent smelt like hot cinnamon and sourdough bread. He slips his penis in. Before she even argues, she accepts with her biting her lip in joy. "Ah, it doesn't feel bad. It feels great, actually. Keep going", Sheeva moans. She moans louder and louder.

Raven thrust himself inside of her back and fourth. The oil surrounded his tip. The moans and groans turned him on. He begins to go faster inside of her butt. Sheeva wraps her legs around him as he rubs oil on her boobs. The sloppy sound of friction between them filled the room.

"R-Raven, it f-f-feels so good", Sheeva screams. Raven just keeps pounding away. She was so tight that her butthole gripped his whole penis. The oil dripped from her butt. He pulls out, slowly. They both catch their breath. She smiles at him, good job." He goes down to her vagina, licking all the wetness. "Shokan pussy taste amazing. It taste like sweet wine." He slurps and sucks her clit. She held his head down. He then gets up and lays on his back while she surrounds his cock with her mouth. He thrust 4 strokes on the back of her throat. The last stroke causes him to explode his semen into her mouth. She licked his tip up and down slowly with grace.

She sucks up every last drop from him. "Lay on your back", Raven tells Sheeva. She lays on her back with her legs open. Raven places his tongue on her butthole. It tickled. He couldn't stop himself, it was so good. He tasted the oil that went inside the hole. "Your lucky the oil is edible", chuckles Sheeva. "I am clean inside, suck the oil out of me Raven."

He slurps the oils out of her butt. It leaked down her cheeks and his chin. It tasted mesmerising, and he didn't want to stop. He twirled his tongue around, enjoying the sensation. Sheeva relaxed, enjoying the feeling. Raven sits up, thrusting himself fully in and out of her Butt. The oil leaked and dripped on the bed as he pounded fast. He couldn't take it anymore, he was going to explode.

He pours his cum deep inside her anal passage. Raven kisses her boobs, and sucking on her nipple. "Oh that felt good, thank you Raven. Hadn't had that in a long time", Sheeva moans. Raven smiles and lays on top of her.