7. I don't know gally ?

A/n 

Just read😊

Newts POV : 

So what's the plan gally said. Idk Gally maybe I could go and visit him ? Seriously newt isn't that kinda dangerous?! Idk gally but I need to see him. Why ? Jorge ? Yes ? Have you ever wanted to tell someone you missed them ? Well um yes ? Well then that's what I wanna do ! Ok but we have to go In the night that way no one will notice gally has left and no one will know newt would of came to the homestead. Ok gally said , ok Vince said , I thought  about  It for a while although I really want people to know I'm alive I think it's for the best they don't , ok . But I don't want you timing me ok ! Ok ,ok ,ok . Good now we wait , I'm gonna go pack , wait newt ! Yes ? Can we talk in a few ? Sure gally why ? Oh umm you'll see . What do u mean gally ? Nothing nothing just come to the kitchen in ten ? K, wonder what that was about ? 

(10  minutes later) 

Hey gally what do you w... oh my god what is this ?!! Oh umm well I thought I should prepare you for when you see Thomas ? BY SETTING UP A WHOLE PRESENTATION !!! Oh umm I'm sorry newt I'll just g... NO GALLY ! IM NOT ANGRY IM HAPPY AND SURPRISED! oh really, yes gally and you can stop smiling now , ok sorry it's just cute when you blush , Umm excuse me ? Well you just blushed when I said Thomas's name ? Oh umm I umm, it's ok newt lets just start the presentation yeah ? Yeah . Ok so this here is you and Thomas sitting at his table at his room , Thomas's room is confusing , why ? Am I ask ? Well umm ever since he found out you were gone he couldn't sleep at night we would all wake up hearing him screaming and when we asked what it was about he would say that he had a nightmare and it was about how he shouldn't of left you and he had nightmares about when you got stabbed but the one where he has nightmares about you getting stabbed that's the one that is reoccurring . Oh what have I done to tommy ? It's all my fault if I didn't have this stupid limp I wouldn't of got attacked and I wouldn't of had the flare and tommy wouldn't be upset and I'd be in the safe haven with him ! It's not your fault newt ! How tho I caused it . Cmon lets move on we don't have much time. So now when your both sitting just tell him everything ok ? Ok but why? Because he won't be angry as much if you tell him the truth, oh ok carry on. So now let him speak try and communicate with him and comfort him and when he's done just tell him how you feel. But umm I can't just say it can I ? Yes you can Thomas likes it when a person is straight forward with them . How do u know that but wait ,. HOW DO YOU KNOW I UMM LIKE THOMAS ?! oh newt it's so obvious ever since he came up in that box , the way you would look at him like he's the only boy in the glade! Oh umm well can we continue ok ? Ok so after that u should just have a gift for him. A gift ? Yes a gift shank ! Oh ok but what gift ? Omg newt you are acting shy and awkward now that I'm talking about tommmyy* HEY I ONLY CALL HIM THAT ! ok ok ok but your smiling and blushing but I'm gonna go get you the gift I'll be back in a bit ok? Umm I umm umm yea ok ? You were daydreaming again weren't you , yes fine but it was about me and Thomas sitting in the field like the twilight scene , you like twilight?! Yes gally I do! Ok ok continue , and Thomas picked a rose up and handed it to me and he then kissed me on the cheek and walked back to the homestead with me as we held hands . Aww newt , WHAT , no it's cute , oh umm yea I guess but I never thought gally was a person that liked cuteness ? Hmm am I correct, fine I do like a bit of cuteness. Speaking of that how did brenda manage to calm you do.. OMG GALLY YOUR BLUSHING! umm no I'm not STOP IT NEWT ! aww it's ok I think Brenda may like you too ! Umm really how do you know ? Well back in the old safe haven all she talked about was you and how she thought you were so cool just letting Thomas lunch you and then stand up and be sarcastic! Although that's normally Minho's thing . Really ! Yes now I will help you with Brenda later just go and get the gift . Oh oka... HEY newt how are you gonna help me I had to help you with Thomas tho ! Oh umm , stop blushing newt, sorry , it's ok but.. WAIT YOU KNEW ! yea I just didn't want to make you upset , oh um ok ,  thanks for helping as well ! But should I kiss Thomas ? Umm idk newt up to you but cmon Jorge has the gift anyway !  

A/n 

Sorry it's long I might just make some chapters longer than others And I know the photo dosent really have newt or Thomas in it but I thought the rose would go cause he talks about it ? I hope you enjoyed the story so far but I will post the next chapter soon bye 👋😉