𝒊𝒊. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐱

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ madmax
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠            madmaxᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟ

"Meet the human brain, I know it doesn't look like much" Delilah sat at the back of the class, despite the rest of her friends sitting in the front row with smiles on their faces

"Meet the human brain, I know it doesn't look like much" Delilah sat at the back of the class, despite the rest of her friends sitting in the front row with smiles on their faces. Well except for Mike, cause he's... well he's Mike. Delilah did NOT like science. Yeah l she was good at it but that doesn't mean she has to like it.

As Mr. Clarke kept explaining things and telling them fun facts about the brain, the principal walked in with a girl by his side. She had bright blue eyes with ginger hair and she clearly looked like she didn't want to be here with the scowl she had on her face. "Ah this must be our new student" Mr. Clarke affirmed.

"Indeed it is all yours" The Principal confirmed before leaving Mr. Clarke to introduce the girl to his class. The girl tried to head to the back of the class before the teacher tried to introduce her but was stopped by Mr. Clarke.

"Twins drum roll" Mr Clarke requested, looking towards Delilah and Dustin. Both the Hendersons closed their science textbooks and began a light drum. "Class please welcome, all the way from sunny California, the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine" Mr. Clarke exclaimed "It's Max" the girl mumbled. "What?" Mr. Clarke turned to her confused. "It's Max, nobody calls me Maxine." Max informed him before heading to the back and sitting in the empty seat next to Delilah.

With hesitation, Delilah decided to introduce, eager to have a friend who was a girl. "Hi I'm Delilah" She stuck her hand out towards the redhead "Max" she shook hands with Delilah, a smile finally adorning her face. "Is he always like this?" Max asked pointing towards their teacher.

"Sadly yes but he can be fun sometimes" she smiled back at the red head. She liked this girl.

"There's no way that's MadMax" Mike stated as he stood behind the group, who were all up against the fence watching Max skate around

"There's no way that's MadMax" Mike stated as he stood behind the group, who were all up against the fence watching Max skate around. "Yeah, girls don't play video games" Delilah turned to Will to give him a glare. "Oh right, sorry Delilah" Will apologized. "Yeah but you can't get 750,000 points on Dig Dug, it's impossible" Mike said with disbelief laced in his voice.

"Well she proved the impossible" Delilah argued, confident that the redhead was MadMax. Delilah shook her head at the boys continued to argue on if Max was the arcade pro. So instead of listening to them banter, she decided to just walk over and talk to Max.

"Hey Max" She greeted, giver her a small smile. "Hey Delilah" Max put her foot on the ground, stopping her and her skateboard from moving. "So what's the problem with your friends" Max asked, pointing towards the boys who were still arguing.

"Oh they're just weird and the one in the cap is my brother" she explained, pointing towards Dustin. "Ok, well I'm gonna go, tell the stalkers I said hi" Max said with chuckle before she crumbled up a piece of paper, threw it in the trash and walked away while waving bye.

Not even ten seconds later, the boys came running up to look for the paper. Dustin not hesitating to sift through the trash. "Got it, there we go" Dustin came out of the trash can with the piece of paper. He opened it and his sister read it from beside him.

"Stop spying on me creeps" Delilah laughed at the shocked faces of the all the boys, laughing even harder when they glared back.

Lucas and Dustin decided that it was perfectly good idea to stalk Max in order to see if she was MadMax. They also decided it would be a great idea if Delilah had joined them. So here she was, crouching across the street from the arcade like an idiot. Well, Lucas looked more like an idiot with his stupid binoculars.

"Still no sign?" Dustin asked. "Jack shit" Lucas answered, continuing to lookthrough his binoculars, trying to find any sign of Max. Dustin looked at his watch and sucked in a sharp breath. "Oh Damn it. Our mom is gonna murder us" Dustin mumbled and turned to Delilah. "So go home, I'll radio you if she comes" Lucas told the twins.

"Oh, yeah nice try, you just want me out of here so you can make your move" Dustin accused. "Oh cause you're such a threat" Delilah said, rolling her eyes. "That's right, she will not be able to resist these pearls" he shot back, let out a weird growl. Delilah scowled at her brother. "How are we related?" She whispered to herself.

"Ten o'clock, ten o'clock" Dustin shouted as he hit Lucas in the arm, still staring at the arcade.
A blue camaro came and stopped in front of the arcade. Soon, Max stepped out and slammed the door. It looked like she was arguing with whoever was driving. "They're arguing, They're arguing" Lucas said as he shook the twins arms.

"We see that, I don't even know why you need those" Delilah said annoyed by his antics. The blue car drove off as Max flipped off whoever was inside. The boys and Delilah followed her into the arcade and hid behind a counter to watch her play Dig Dug. "Holy shit, she's incredible" Delilah said as she smiled and hid behind the counter again. "She's" Dustin trailed off as the three looked at each other.

"MadMax"

(923 words)

(923 words)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐇 𝐈 ✦ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 🎉