treehouse

Jin: Six
Yoongi and Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Five
Jimin and Taehyung: Three
Jungkook: Two

><

"Jin can you help Jungkook put his shirt back on?" Misun hurried past Jin, scooping Taehyung up from the floor, the fork tumbling from his hand, Jimin's butt saved from his brother.

"MisUN!" Taehyung screamed, reaching to his twin, Jimin, sitting up, confused. "I wasn't going to stab him."

"You would've made him cry." Misun spun Taehyung in a circle and laid him on the beanbag in the toy room. "Taehyung, people are coming over and I better not see you running around naked, got it?" Taehyung crossed his arms, remembering the time he ran around naked while Misun's friends were over. He thought it was hilarious.

"But pleaseeeee? I gotta show them my glory." Taehyung followed Misun out of the room, starting to tug his shirt over his head. Misun pulled his hand down.

"These guys are going to make you guys a surprise and if you misbehave I can have them leave." Misun picked up the fork from the ground and put it in the dishwasher. "Jin honey, where did you put the cookie dough?" Everyone in the family room froze, their mouths stuffed with cookie dough.

"You...you mean we weren't supposed to eat it?" Jin squeaked, quickly chomping down the rest of the dough in his mouth. Misun walked into the living room, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon all sitting around the bowl, maybe a handful of dough left.

"I was supposed to make cookies for the workers." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "It's fine. You guys have to help me make new dough and extra chores, fair?" The four nodded, Jin holding the bowl out for Misun to take back.

"Intruders!" Jungkook screamed, throwing a lego at the knock at the door. Misun frowned and laid the bowl on the counter and scooping up the toddler who was stumbling to his feet.

"Jungkook." Misun laughed softly, walking to the door with him in her arms.  "No screaming at them, okay?" Jungkook frowned and crossed his arms dramatically, Misun shaking her head at his antics. "Good morning! Come inside." She welcomed the group of guys at her door. Just as she stepped aside to allow them in, Jungkook broke the peaceful conversation.

"BAD GUYS!" He screamed and pointed his finger at the boys in front of him, no tears, just the dramatic little asshole and his loud voice. "GET OUT!!!" One of the workers turned around and tried to leave, but another laughed and turned him back around.

"Give me the child." Yoongi kicked Misun's foot lightly, holding out his arms. "I'll shut him up." Misun handed Jungkook over, Yoongi covering Jungkook's screaming mouth as he walked away, Hoseok and Namjoon following their brother. Someone hugged Misun's leg as the last guy entered the house, closing the door behind him. She looked down at saw Jimin, his yellow blanket clutched tightly in his hands as he stared up at the workers with wide eyes.

"Hello everyone, I'm Misun." She began, picking up Jimin before offering a handshake to the eight men standing before her. They were all seniors in highschool. She had reached out to the school, offering the woodshop a job for the seniors. Every year, the seniors get to go out in the community and put what they learned to good use, building something for someone. Misun, remembering her past years in school, reached out before the school could ask first. "This is Jimin." She introduced the boy in her arm, Jimin instantly burying his head in her shoulder. "He's a bit shy." Misun explained with a smile, Jimin clinging to her tightly. "If you follow me, I'll show you the tree."

It was a nice walk until Taehyung and Jin popped out from the kitchen pots on their head, spatulas and other utensils in their hands, a towel around their necks to represent a cape. "State your name and reason for entering the castle!" Taehyung jumped, waving his ladle threateningly. Misun sighed and rubbed her forehead. "NOW YOU PEASENTS!"

"I'm Hongjoong and I'm here to build you guys a treehouse." One of the boys crouched down and held out his hand for them to shake. Jin reached forward and smacked Hongjoong's hand away with the wooden spoon he was holding. "Ouch." Hongjoong stood back up and rubbed his hand, a big smile on his face.

"No touching!" Jin pointed the spoon at him, a glare on his face.

"Sorry little dude." Hongjoong laughed as another guy shoved him teasingly.

"Jin!" Misun scolded, taking the wooden spoon from his hands. "Apologize, now."

"I'm sorry peasent." Jin spun in a circle, the towel falling from around his neck before running away quickly. Taehyung stuck out his tongue and threw a ladle at another of the guys before following.

"I'm Yeosang." The worker who caught the ladle handed it back to Misun. "You got some crazy kids there."

"I'm really sorry." Misun laid the ladle on the counter, picking up Jin's 'cape' as well. "They stole the cookie dough from the fridge this morning and ate the majority of it and I fear they'll be on a sugar high all day."

"They had cookie dough?" Jimin asked with his soft voice, eye practically sparkling once he came up from Misun's shoulder. "I didn't get any."

"I'll give you some at lunch, okay?" Misun kissed his nose, adjusting the child in his arms. "Again, I'm really sorry." She turned back to the eight men, all of the nodding, understanding.

"Well, let's see the tree we get to work with."