~Six & Mono~

Six's P.O.V

Hello! My name is Six and I'm 17 years old. I like to socialize with my friends, party, drink (sometimes more like all the time), and play the piano. I live in a boring neighborhood where people are fucking rude, disgusting, nasty, evil, and disrespectful at this place...just some people. At least I have my friends by my side, Two, Three, Five, Seven, Juan, and Mono. They always have my back and we are all bad. Okay, well not always bad (sometimes) and we skip school if we wanted to, go to abandon houses, play ding dong ditch, and play truth or dare. I used to have a boyfriend name Jake. He was super kind and caring the most but then...he started being rude and nasty to me. Like if I wanted to go hang out with my friends and party, he would say, "No" and when I get mad at him at something, he would...abuse me and do bad things that I don't wanna do. Then I broke up with him, left him, and lived by Mono's house. I have feelings for Mono by the way. He's even better than Jake. (Narrator: Jake is a person that I made up in the story) He's gentle, sometimes shy, kind, more caring, and being himself (*mumbles* and not even abusing me). Anyways, I listen to music and hang out with my friends on my free time. I don't have any parents and don't know who they are or where are they now. But I think I rather have not parents because....they have problems that they have and also I think I'll stop talking right here.

Mono's P.O.V

Hi, my name is Mono and I'm 17 years old. I live in a boring neighborhood and some people are rude and some are nice. I like to write notes, poems, letters, and draw on them if I wanted to go with my letters etc and hang out with my friends from the same neighborhood that I live in. They really get me and we do bad things like, ding dong ditching, going to parties, drinking sometimes, spray paint walls, and prank calling random phone numbers. We do this for fun and we don't get into trouble for this because they're barely problems in this neighborhood anyways and the only person that's always around me is Six. She's so cute when she gets upset and I like it because I always tease her as long it's not going too far. I do have a crush on her in 7th grade. She always always weird and makes jokes about things when I'm around her. I could kinda tell that she likes me...even though that might not be true or is it? And she always lay her down on my lap or my shoulder when she gets sleepy or when she gets drunk. I always take care of her and treat her as my friend (and a little bit of my girlfriend) because I have feelings for her and I care about her a lot. Anyways, I don't have parents (I'm pretty sure me and my friends all don't have parents) and I have sucky people around the neighborhood but not my friends. So...I would say that I will be done here.