~Beat Up~

Six's P.O.V

I woke up on my bed and I looked around to see if Mono was here but he wasn't. I got worried and jumped off. I washed up quick and went downstairs. There I saw Mono sitting on the couch. I walked up to him but he was all bruised.

"OMG! Mono, what happened?" I said in shock.

He looked at me and then looked away.

"Nothing."

"No babe! Tell me now! What happened to you? Please answer me, I'm worried."

He looked at me and I sat down next to him. He hugged me and I was in tears. I feel like he had a fight with someone...

"Six, please don't cry if I tell you..."

I was speechless for a moment and then he looked at me while holding my hands.

"Well, when I woke up this morning and I was going to get something for you but I ran into Jake..."

I had tears in my eyes. I hate Jake so much! He's always trying to hurt me and my friends and always messing up our lives.

1 hour earlier...

Mono's P.OV

I woke up the next morning and it was already 8. I looked at Six and she was peacefully sleeping. I smiled and went to go wash up real quick. Then I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Later, I went out of the house and was lied to the store to get something for Six. She's always been the love of my life so I wanted to get her a gift. While I was walking on the sidewalk, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my, I'm so sorr-"

I stopped talking and saw Jake. He looked at me angrily and then smiled.

"Hello Mono. I heard that you and Six are dating."

"Yeah and?"

"I want her back and she's mine. She's actually a monster ya know? She thinks crazy, acts crazy, say things that are crazy, and she is crazy."

I looked at him and I was offended that he said that about Six.

"Hey look, Six is not a monster, you are! You hurt her the other night and I was gonna kill you because she told me."

"Oh what a snitch."

"She is not a snitch."

He laughed and stared at me.

"Well if you think that...Six. Is. A. Monster."

I couldn't keep my temper down. I had to do it...I needed to do it. I wanted to do it but...it just happened.

"No. She's. NOT!" I yelled.

I went up to him and punched him in the face.

"You don't talk about my girl like that! Just because she's a "monster", I still love her and you can't make me break up with her!"

He got up and punched me. I fell to the ground and got up real quick and we had a fight. Then he threw me to the ground, got on top of me, and punched me in the face. I tried to fight back but I heard more people coming. I supposed that it's his friends. They held onto my arms and they kept hurting me. I coughed.

"This is what you get for stealing my girl you bastard." He said to my ear.

Then he yelled and had fallin' to the ground. His friends ran away and I was confused. There I looked up and saw Juan, Seven, Two, Five, and Three.

"You okay?" Juan asked.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." I coughed out of blood.

"Oh my god, we need to take you home." Said Two.

They helped me up and walked to me at my house. I sat on the couch and rest.

"Hey, we'll be right back to get you something." Said Seven.

I nodded.

They left and there was quiet in the house. Later, it was 9 o'clock and Six came downstairs...

Now,

Six's P.O.V

I looked at Mono and had tears in my eyes.

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry." I cried.

Mono hugged me and pet my head.

"Hey shh...everything's okay now and-"

"NO! It's not...he hurt you and I didn't do anything about it...I'm so sorry..."

"Six look at me please."

I looked up carefully and he nuzzled my cheek.

"Everything's okay now. I got taking care of and I'm fine, I love you."

"I love you too."

I put my face in his chest and hugged him.

"Aww, you're so cute." Mono said calmly.

"Oh shut up." I said sarcastically.

We both looked at each other and laughed. I smiled and he did too. He puts his hands on the side of my face and kissed me. I blushed.

"Eh..." I was speechless.

Mono laughed.

"I love you so much." Mono said.

"Me too." I said happily.

I guess everything's fine for now. If he hurts Mono again...something is gonna go wrong and you might wanna see it.