Kiss kiss fall in love

Tsuki: LISTEN UP BITCHES!!! WE GOT A DARE!!!

Katsuki: what do you want?

Tsuki: Ok so everyone get in a circle!

Order of circles #1: Todoroki, deku, okashī, tsuki, shinsou, Kami, tsu, ochako, Mina, eri, mirio, tamaki

Order of circle #2: shiggy, Dabi, toga, chrono, overhaul

Tsuki: EVERYONE KISS THE PERSON TO YOUR RIGHT!!!

Tsuki's POV (WoOoOoW real writing)

We just got a dare to kiss the person to the right of us. Todo kissed deku on the cheek. Next, deku kissed my sister on the back of her hand. Then, she kissed me on my forehead. It's funny because I kinda had to bow down even though we are both really short. I gave shinsou a kiss on the nose. Shinsou gave Kami a kiss on the cheek. Kami kissed tsu on the forehead. Tsu kissed Ocha-San on the back of her hand. Ocha-San kissed Mina on the forehead. Mina kissed my little cinnamon roll who happens to be named eri on the forehead. Eri kissed mirio on the cheek and thanked him once again since he was one of the ones that saved her. Finally, from our circle mirio kissed tamaki on the cheek.

In circle #2 shiggy kissed Dabi on the cheek. Dabi smiles at him and kissed toga on the forehead. I'm pretty sure that the are basically siblings at this point. Toga kissed chrono on the forehead. Finally, chrono kissed Kai on the cheek.

Tsuki(BOOM BACK TO MAH REGULAR STYLE!): that's all for now guys gals and non-binary pals. I'll see ya next time and remember-

All Might: GO BEYOND

Everyone except the villains: PLUUUSSS ULTRA