The Betrayed Prince

This is one of my absolute favorite Percy Jackson Betrayed fanfics:

Written by: TheSecretiveAngel

Description: It starts off as your typical betrayed story. Percy's half brother comes in and steals everything from him. His friends, his girlfriend, and his title as Hero of Olympus. So Percy runs away and meets Chaos. Who, of course, wants him to be the Commander of his army. But who, exactly, would expect Percy to be the actual, biological son of Chaos? It may sound the same, but trust me, this story is AMAZHANG. You won't regret reading it. It even has an ongoing sequel called The Captured Prince!

Tags: Army, Betrayed, Camp HalfBlood, Chaos, Dragon, Heir, Heroes of Olympus, HoO, Jackson, Solangelo, Nico Di Angelo, Percy, Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Phoenix, PJO, Prince, Rick Riordan, Universe, Void, War.

Genre: Fanfiction

Chapters: 30.5

Status: Completed (There is a sequel.)

Short Summary:
Percy Jackson is betrayed by his friends and family. He goes on the run, where he meets Chaos, who wants him as Commander for his army. He accepts and goes with Chaos to another planet, where he learns that he is really the biological son of Chaos, and Prince of the Universe. He fights battles with his army and becomes close to them, trying to forget about Camp Half Blood. But what happens when he has to go back and face everyone? And what happens if he decides NOT to keep his identity a secret? Find out in Dragon Ba--The Betrayed Prince.