Chapter 3 'Hunter exam?'

(( (╹◡╹)" ))

 it's that feeling again... I'm underwater.. ..
Did I fall in the river!? Shit- I need to get back up-
.
.
My leg? It's stuck..
I look down to see I'm chained-
... I. I can't hold my breath that long..
.
.
Killua- help... please
.
.
.
I gasp for air but the only thing I'm inhaling in the water- it's suffocating-
Help-.. save me-... I don't want to die-
.

Black dots cloud my vision till everything is a void...
I feel... numb...
.
.
.
Out of nowhere something get pulled from my face and I can see again- it takes me a second to get used to everything around me...
I'm in a room.. I'm stuck to a chair.. and there a large men.. they seem angers but I..I can't seemed to see there faces. It's like their all scribbled out?

" where is it?" The man in front shouted.

"Like I'd tell you, you gross old prev"
Huh? I... was talking? But-

The man grabbed my hair and yanked my head close to his. Inside I'm panicking but I know I'm smirking at the man..
I'm really trying to get myself killed, huh-

He pushed my head to the ground making me fall. I close my eyes and open them to see the man walk away.. near the door, he put his hand up before leaving.

A lower man slammed his food in my chest, saliva and blood instantly spit out of my mouth.
I close my eyes out of pain cuz thy at hurt like a son of a bitch..

But when I opened them, I was in the forest.

" Ah- look who's up. Man? You sleep for a long time, hurry up and get over here. Breakfast is ready"

I turn my head and my eyes land on killua. Before I could even think, my body was moving and as I know it, I tackled him into a hug. I snuggle my head into his chest/shoulder area.

" hey- woah- what are you doing you dumb girl?-" Killua said with shock in his voice.

I sigh knowing I should let go and move before I get pushed into the camp fire. So that what I did, I let go of him and move my hands to the side of his face-

Killua's POV

After I told her that food was ready, I was on laying in the ground with her on top of me... hugging me?
Whaa- what? the fuck is going on- I swear she was irritated at me last time she was awake-
" hey- woah- what are you doing you dumb girl?" I ask.

She sighed before letting go of my torso but then moved her arms up and hand to the side my head and lifted herself up and stared at me.
She stared at me while frowning her eyebrows, like she was trying to figure out something..
Wait- is she topping me?-.. is this girl going to top me?-

My cheeks heat up. I most likely look like a tomato. She finally stood up and walked over to the fire. She grab the fish by it and started eating it. She did this all facing away from me.

" I need new clothes"

Is that really all she's going to say-
By this time, I propped myself up on my elbows.

I sigh before standing up myself.
" there is a town about 5 miles down the road, we can get some there"

I stomp out the fire and start walking with my hands in my pockets.

Back to your POV

I turn around to see he's already on the road.
"Eh!?-"
I drop the stick that had the fish on it that I finished eating and jogged over to him. Soon, I'm right next to him. I look at him..

" Am I taller then you?"