Dangerous

Luz wakes up from the light shining through the window of the room. She rubs her eyes to see Amity's head on her chest. She smiled and kissed the top of her head. This is why she looks forward to mornings everyday now. It was worth it.

"Good morning, Mittens." Luz cooed. Amity stirred a bit and buried her face on her wife's chest to sleep more. Luz chuckles a bit and starts playing with Amity's hair.

"We're going to visit Eda today, babe. For the potion that you'll be drinking," Amity groaned a little, but still didn't budge.

"Honey, you have to get up eventually." Luz softly said, and Amity began to open her eyes. She carefully raises her head to meet her wife's eyes. Both of them smiled before sharing their morning kiss.

"Good morning to you too, darling~" Luz blushed and kissed her wife's nose before they left their bed to start the day.

They both brushed together in the bathroom, they took turns in the shower, got dressed in the bedroom before going downstairs to join the others. Luz could already smell food coming from the kitchen and she couldn't help but feel even hungrier than before.

Amity giggled when she heard Luz's stomach grumbling and it just made her wife blush in embarrassment. She kissed her beloved's cheek as they made their way to the dining room.

"Someone's hungry." Amity teasingly said that made Luz groan.

"I can't help it that the food here is good! I even want to know the secret recipes of every meal they serve!" Luz said and Amity thought it was cute.

"It's sweet that you loved living here with me, but I don't think our chefs would even give you the recipes."

Moments later, Luz opened the door to the dining room and saw that everyone was there waiting for the food to be served. Alador Blight closed the book he was reading and softly smiled at the young married couple. He was really proud of her youngest daughter, the one that fought alongside Luz to end Emperor Bellows' war.

"Did you have a good sleep, you two?" Odalia asked.

"We did, mom." Amity replied. Luz pulls up Amity's chair like a gentleman would before she sits down on her own.

"I wish I could get a girl as cute as you, Luz." Emira winked at her sister-in-law, which made Amity glare at her own sister. She knows it's supposed to be a joke, but she is Luz's wife for hex sake!

"I'm sure you could get a lover someday, Em." Luz shyly smiled and held her wife's hand under the table to reassure her that everything's okay.

"Aw, is Mittens jealous?" Edric teasingly asked, and Luz began to laugh a little. Amity tried to stay calm down but ever since Luz had been living here in the Manor, they still couldn't stop teasing her.

"Luz is my wife! Why wouldn't I be jealous of you two teasing her all the time?!" Amity yelled and Luz tried to calm her down by rubbing her back.

"Calm down, Amity. I'm fine." Luz gave her a reassuring smile which eventually calmed her wife down.

"Besides, I already have a fiance. Don't worry about me trying to steal your cute wife, Mittens." Edric said with a lot of confidence in his tone. Amity still wasn't pleased.

"Where's Lijuan?" Luz asked.

She really liked Edric's fiance, Lijuan Hong. Both of them have a lot in common, they both are like sisters! Lijuan is half human, her mom was a witch and her dad was a human. Edric met her at the Witches Duel 7 years ago.

"She is helping Willow at the flower shop since both of them had the morning shift today. I wanted to accompany her to work but she told me that I was needed here most. I mean, I have all the time in the world! It won't hurt to skip a chore for her!" Edric complained a bit.