Sweet Revenge

Lily's pov: Today is the day after semifinals. We have a full day for rehearsals. We get the stage from 3-7 so we are all catching up on school. We decided that it would be more fun to do are school together so we are just sitting around in me and Summers room. I'm doing my algebra which I hate.

Richelles pov: me and Kenzie are doing our group history project. We have to chose a topic and find out the history of it, we chose ballet. It will take a while to finish but we are fast workers.

Summers pov: When we all finish our school it's only 1 and we don't have to leave tell 2:30. "Do you guys wanna go swimming?" I ask. We all agree and head off to our rooms to get changed.

Henry's pov: We all meet in the hallway and head down to the lobby. It's really nice out today so the girls insist on taking team photos. As soon as they take the last photo I pick up Amy and toss her into the pool, and I dive in after her. Then Kingston throws Lily in and he jumps in. Followed by Finn throwing Piper in and doing a flip into the pool. Then the rest of the team jumps in and we start splashing each other.

Lily's pov: me and the girls want to get back at the boys for the first day when they threw us in the pool. We are all sitting in lounge chairs while the boys do flips into the pool. "Wait Lily and Summer doesn't your room connect to Ozzy and Kingston's?" Piper asks "ya, what are you thinking" I say "okay, we tell the boys we are going to have girl talk for a bit but we actually take their costumes and keep them in our bags until it's time to get on the bus". We all start laughing. And we agree to take their costumes. We start walking out of the pool area "hey, where are you going?" Kingston says "girl talk" I tell him. Me and Summer go into our room and go through the door to the boys room.

Amy's pov: Me and Piper sneak into the boys room and start looking for their costumes "where would they put their costumes" I ask "Finn's is probably on the floor but I don't know about Henry's". I think for a second on where Henry would put a costume "I think Henry just put it in his bag". We get the costumes when we hear the door unlock. We look at each other in a panic "under the bed" piper whispers. We dive under one of the beds just as all of the boys walk in. "Isn't it kinda weird that the girls just left so suddenly" Ozzy says "I've learned not to ask questions when they say they're having girl talk, im still scarred from the last time I asked" Finn says. Me and Piper have to put our hands over our mouths to stop us from laughing.

Ozzy's pov: We are just hanging out in Finn and Henry's room until we have to go to rehearsal. "So, hows everyones relationships going" I ask "good me and Lily haven't broken up in 2 weeks and that's a new record" Kingston says "what about you Finn?" Henry asks " it's going great I think I love Piper but I don't want to tell her yet". We all make fun of him in a brotherly type of way.

Pipers pov: Finn loves me! I know I love Finn but I didn't think he was there yet. I look at Amy and she has a giant smile on her face. She mouths "oh my god". I just can't believe it, Finn loves me. "What about you Henry?" Ozzy says "Amy's the best I'm glad I finally get to be with her, she's the most amazing girl ever". I look at Amy and she is smiling like crazy. I pull out my phone and turn of the ringer. I text Richelle ~the boys are all in the room we need you to get them out of here~. Seconds later there's a knock on the door.

Finns pov: I go answer the door to find Richelle,Kenzie,Lily and Summer "hey where are Amy and Piper" I ask them "umm- they are getting our Starbucks drinks" Richelle says "oh okay what's up?". "We need your help" she blurts out "what do you need?". Richelle takes a strangely long time to answer "um the housekeeper put my dance bag on the top shelf of the closet and none of us can reach it.

Richelles pov: that was a close one we lead Finn back to our room. I just hope they can get the rest of the boys to leave.

Amy's pov: me and piper are stuck under here until the boys leave. "You guys wanna go hide Finns hair stuff" Henry asks "yes!" Ozzy and Kingston say together. I look over at piper and nod when we hear the bathroom door open we grab the costumes and run out the door to our room.

Kingston's pov: me and the boys can't find our costumes anywhere and we are all starting to panic because it's a dress rehearsal and Emily will actually murder us. We are all looking together to try and find them we are searching in Mine and Ozzy's room when the girls walk in. "You boys lose something?" Kenzie says as she throws a pile of clothes on the floor "you all took our costumes!!" I shout. "Pack up we leave in 5" Summer says as they all walk out.