sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀɪɴɢ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1)

Hey Darlings,

I decided to call you that for my friend said that, Bitches may be offending to others. I have a lot of sass you know.

I was really disappointed, So I decided to post few of the chapters to give you the sneak peek and may not spoil the future chapters of ATY and TOTGA.

too much talk for me, goodbye and enjoy ma peasants

-Joshieeeeee

Seeing And Remembering (Chapter 1)

Josh's POV

As we had our tickets ready for the flight about to take off before 6:30 in the morning. We decided to go to the cafe and have some coffee, as it may seem. We have a long way trip to Oklahoma to my father and mother and Janice. I had always loved them, but the only way that they allowed me to live with my brother was to convert me. They never loved me; maybe I was just too self centered to say that. but based from the 6 years of observation from them, they just avoided me to make me what they wanted to be.

I saw my brother taking a sharp breath and stood up the chair and raised a brow at me and grimaced from my unusual expression, it wasn't unusual, because that's the way that I react when I remember something that would make me upset or remember my horrid past.

From the line itself, I could see a full line at the counter so I gave Jeff the signal to order me something. I was really tired and frustrated about this trip, it made me furious. my grudge for my parents has just been released right now, my undending rage has taken over me. I never realized that it would happend. like my father, he has no control with his anger. that's why my mother sent him to some psychologist to be treated, but I couldn't strech my memory over this. I merely even remember what they said until, an unexpecting thought just hit my head.

I was shocked when I heard a glass just broke and the vibration just hitted my head. Oh, no they are arguing again for some just stupid nonsense reason.

My curiosity ruled over me and I pushed my blankets downwards and glanced at my brother to check if he was still sleeping, for sure he would make me sleep again. But no, this should be resoved and I'm part of the family, I have the right to know what the hell is happening.

He was still sleeping like a baby angel. Until I heard our flight name and we were now being called, so we hurriedly went there and grabbed my bags and went to the counter where the boarding passes were being held and I wanted to get in first because I don't want any hassle.

I remembered Ross again, we met at the airplane. Whenever I would think of him, I would be forlorn is some point, it just makes me infuriated whenever I would know that it happened. I looked at my watch and it was really the time to get inside the flying machine.

"Josh, what the hell are you doing" he muttered, I looked at him with a 'don't tell me what to do bitch look', he just averted his look and continued waiting in line.

I wanted to call Oliver that I was about to leave, but he was still busy with Ranz and the rest with their mall tours, so I just didn't even minded disturbing them because that would be insensitive of me to call them.

"Did you call mom?" I asked the 17 year old, he was listening to his songs in his iPod, he wasn't listening, so I pushed him to look at me, he never even bothered, then I decided to step on his foot.

"Josh, what the fuck?" he asked, "What is it?" he retorted.

"I said, did you call mom?" I defended myself and looked at him that even if I was his younger brother, he would still respect me even if he was old.

"Do it" he looked at me and then he glanced away from me and plugging again his earphones inside his ear. Must I do everything?

Since I have the initiative to call, I called my mother to answer the call. I waited for the call, since from what happened, I never forgave them and had the grudge inside of me, I would never ever forgive them for what they had done. After a few calls, I hear her say, "Josh?"

I don't know what to say, but I hate seeing and remembering them once again, I would rather be with my friends and my boyfriend.

I know it's crap, but please bear with it.

SORRY ! I NEVER WRITE THIS SHORT ! I WRITE 5 PAGES OR MORE ! PROMISE CHAPTER 2 WOULD BE 10 PAGES ! AHAHAHAHAHA

Hope you like it though, Chapter 2 will be posted later or I don't know.

Keep the votes, please I really like that whenever you would be voting !

Lots of love

-Joshieeeee