Disclaimer

Welcome to Spark!

First off thank you for reading/adding to your reading list/whatever you're doing.

Second, if you love Zuko even remotely as much as I do I suggest watching the edit above!

Third, it will likely be a while before I publish actual chapters (I want to finish off at least one of my ongoing stories or figure out a more rigid updating schedule - but if you've been around a while you know that probably won't happen - or I will work on this while updating my other stories until I have enough in my drafts to publish regularly without having to worry about getting it written).

Obviously I do not own the world, characters, plot, etc. of Avatar: The Last Airbender. All of that content included within this series is accredited to its rightful owner(s).

However Virra and her character is of my own creation as well as whatever lines are unique to her (and whatever other characters or scenes I may create) so please just be a decent human being and don't plagiarize because that's shitty and if you need to steal someone else's story or ideas to get reads you probably shouldn't even be writing in the first place.

Now, there will be a romance element to this but I will be trying to keep it first and foremost Virra's story. Honestly, ATLA is such a complex show and the characters have a surprising amount of depth for a nickelodeon animation that I can't - and won't - be half-assing this. I know I won't be able to achieve that same character development that the show does but I will try my darnedest to make Virra fit into this amazing world that I learned so much from.

Anyways, please stay tuned for when the first chapter comes out! I'm really excited for this and I hope all of you like it too!