19

It always feels like there is not enough love to go around the world and touch every person. Feeling like your secluded and not touched by the love. There is love out there somewhere for you. You have to open the door to find it. If you don't take chances on opportunities that come through life, how are you supposed to get further than you are now? For me finals were this past week. And I was talking to a person I know. He didn't care about his grades. He slept through his classes and blew off tests. He never did his homework. So he never did his best. He has all F's in his classes now. But he is still loved by people. He still has friends that care about him. Its not everyday that you figure that out but when you do. When you know that there are still people who care about you. Sometimes small things don't matter. A girl I know wants to be a brain surgeon. She needs the best grades she can get right now. She started to fall into a stump at one point. She met some people who's influence was rubbing off on her. She stopped doing homework. She started blowing off tests. And it paid its price. She was panicked and broke off contact with those people and devoted so much time to her studies. She realised that if she doesn't do her best now, she will never get to where she wants to be. All I'm trying to say is, people still love you no matter who you are or what you're doing. Always take the door of opportunity when it shows. And do your best to achieve what you want.